Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Glad to see you agree that you have no standards.
  2. That's your idea of a great BL? You have no standards.
  3. Pagey's the antichrist, so as the Pope, I must cleanse Michigan from his evil influence.
  4. I'm launching a crusade against Michigan!
  5. Unlike you, I actually finished the episode. So, you're the one in denial!
  6. Pagey is the antichrist, that's not debatable!
  7. It's exactly how it works. I am Pope Innocent Angel I.
  8. My first act as Pope was to excommunicate you, so I don't care.
  9. This is proof that you're the Antichrist!
  10. No, @Page Scrawler is the antichrist.
  11. I'm declaring myself the new Pope.
  12. No it's not. I'm good, case closed. No debate necessary!
  13. My Order 66? Excuse me, but I'm not evil!
  14. The kids in Botswana are no more. That is reality. Accept it.
  15. Reality is what I say it is!
  16. @spike382 did you hack Pagey's account?
  17. And it also proves that I'm not greedy.
  18. I'm the one that first offered that we each take one, instead of me taking both. Which proves that I'm nicer than you!
×
×
  • Create New...