Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. My birthday is 380 days away, actually.
  2. I'm. 👏 Not. 👏 Thirty! 👏😡
  3. Thank you for acknowledging that I'm in my twenties.
  4. As a Canadian, your opinion is discarded.
  5. I forced your hand to use fabricated evidence? Take personal responsibility for your own actions.
  6. Says the bitch who has repeatedly brought things from our PMs to allegedly "prove" that Benz is somehow his.
  7. At least I'm a better conversationalist than any French person.
  8. Stop manipulating my comments!
  9. I did not bully @spike382 in our PMs. I'm just getting that out there before he starts lying to y'all.
  10. Can say I'm not surprised.
  11. Since @spike382's birthday is coming up, I've decided to lend him one of my herd members to him for the duration of his birthday this year. This is a loan, not a gift! Spikey will have to return him once his birthday has passed.
  12. I'm not the one that made a cringey dad joke in our PMs today.
  13. You're not in Ossan's Love, stop calling him Marky!
×
×
  • Create New...