Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Bullying me right before my birthday, I'm disappointed in you...
  2. No, I committed genocide against every kid in Botswana because of @spike382.
  3. There are no kids in Botswana.
  4. Don't make me impose tariffs on all Antarctic animals, not just penguins!
  5. There's no need for y'all to do anything.
  6. You're not surprised I didn't go for Neo?
  7. I gave three years to Max as a birthday present, so I'm actually turning 27!
  8. Your time is irrelevant!
  9. I've been a positive influence on GA for eleven years!
  10. All those things would taste better without raisins.
  11. My birthday is 372 days away.
  12. Has anyone contacted @raven1 yesterday? There was a 7.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Myanmar, with the tremors being felt in neighboring Thailand, so I'm worried for him.
  13. Excuse me, but I've been nice to y'all every day for the past ten years.
  14. Good morning my fellow Americans, and of course hello to @clochette and @Bucket1, our resident non-Americans.
×
×
  • Create New...