Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Don't make me put you down like Old Yeller.
  2. I consider y'all telling me what age I am to be a gift, so that means y'all won't mention age!
  3. Birthday gifts are banned thanks to @dughlas.
  4. That's the only hug you'll be getting from me for the rest of the year.
  5. Ugh, whatever... here's your hug , Happy?
  6. Your smart ass comments never make me smile.
  7. Can these next four years be over already?
  8. Congrats on the anniversary @Albert1434!
  9. Pagey, sweetie, when I said I just moved my birthday, that means my previous birthday was on April 8, but my next birthday would be on December 31. The fact that you couldn't pick up on that obvious implication is sooo sad.
  10. Pagey nuked St. John's, not me.
  11. You're leaving out necessary context. You tried to watch it the first time round, but dropped it after two episodes. Then you tried again like a year later after watching Love Sea and actually watched it all the way through.
  12. <nukes St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador>
  13. I'm too lazy to do it.
  14. How did you come about watching Love In The Air? Oh yeah, because I brought it up to you. Therefore, I've never forgotten about Fort or Peat.
  15. I'm not mad about a show from two years ago. Maybe you should lay off the payote, 'cause I've never forgotten Fort or Peat.
  16. No, I just think indecent behavior should be reserved for the bedroom, not out in public like those two are doing.
  17. Three of the hashtags in your signature is you coveting after my herd, so quiet down you shameless hypocrite.
  18. Ooh sorry, but that's your area of expertise, not mine.
×
×
  • Create New...