Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Don't know what you're talking about.
  2. I'm a man of peace, so it's impossible for me to start any war.
  3. Stop trying to start another wildfire, Spikey.
  4. No you're not, you literally just gave him to me in our PMs.
  5. No. 👏 It's. 👏 Not! 👏
  6. It's impossible for an immortal like me to be dead.
  7. Your inference skills are dreadful.
  8. On behalf of @spike382... Stop perving out!
  9. <nukes Ottawa, Canada> There, that should be loud enough for you, Sexy.
  10. I know I come from heaven.
  11. Y'all already know how I looked like as a toddler!
  12. Drew and Nice are synonymous.
  13. Stop bullying me! 😭
  14. Oh, and he's back in my herd, so stop fighting a losing battle.
  15. Just edited my comment, @dughlas you should check it out.
  16. Thanks for agreeing with me that you've been denied!
×
×
  • Create New...