Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,815
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. It's sad that you're never right about anything.
  2. You don't even know what a fact is, Gorgeous.
  3. You know I'll just do the opposite of what you'll say, why do you even bother?
  4. @spike382 On any other Wednesday, I'd be defending Kant's actions, but since it's still Christmas I'll hold off. But as soon as it's midnight, I'll be a Kant apologist again!
  5. Since I've never been bitchy ever in my life, why would "bitchy red" be my color?
  6. How would you know the hypothetical shade of lipstick I'd use?
  7. My sister asked her six year old son when she was born, he answered, "The 1900s!"
  8. 🎄 Merry Christmas y'all!!! 🎄 And since it's Christmas, I guess I'll share some of my eye candy... Happy, @dughlas?
  9. Stop using the incorrect honorifics!
  10. Fine, whatever... Merry Christmas, N'Spikey.
  11. I am under no obligation to share my eye candy.
  12. I don't have coal, 'cause I care for the environment. Do a season greetings with one of your own guys! You keep forgetting the exception: during a state of emergency. And a rebellion against my regime is a state of emergency!
  13. I can do that without you being a man-stealing bitch.
  14. Stop trying to steal my men!
  15. Sis, the Just Drew list is the Nice List.
×
×
  • Create New...