Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Babe, that's just common knowledge.
  2. Fail at being a hypocrite? I should hope so!
  3. I can't, it's impossible.
  4. Stop trying to accuse me of hypocrisy.
  5. The number 30 is hereby banned!
  6. No. I'll say I'm not 30 on April 8, and y'all will agree with me.
  7. It's not delusion when the facts are on my side.
  8. It won't make it to April 8, 2025.
  9. [redacted] won't make it to 2026.
  10. You got my honorific wrong, but I'll let it slide since it's the New Year.
  11. And Happy New Year, Bitch.
  12. You lie, therefore I'll correct you.
  13. Happy New Year y'all! My New Year's Resolution is to fact check all of @spike382's outrageous nonsense, which will be a challenge 'cause all he does is speak outrageous nonsense.
  14. Handsome, you're not going to say hi to me on the last day of 2024?
  15. Is this the same idea where you plan on gaslighting the fanbase?
  16. That's outside the specified time frame, and are hereby not counted.
  17. Within the past ten minutes.
×
×
  • Create New...