Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,819
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I can do that without you being a man-stealing bitch.
  2. Stop trying to steal my men!
  3. Sis, the Just Drew list is the Nice List.
  4. See @dughlas? Even my dear sister thinks you deserve to be on the Naughty list.
  5. You're so hard to please.
  6. Stop with your non sequiturs.
  7. Excuse me, but my lists are official and have St. Nick's seal of approval.
  8. If you're gonna be this much of a bitch, fine I'll add them to the lists! Naughty List Nice List Happy?
  9. I don't have an Anti-French attitude. Me, miss Terry? Puh-lease! I only ranked CoTT regulars , so why would I add in a bunch of Thai actors? It makes sense, you're a frog, he's not.
  10. I guess it would make sense for you to claim this Santa for Christmas... 👀
  11. Maybe tone down on your anti-French attitude.
  12. Then, I'm claiming him if you're gonna be like that.
  13. You're biased as well!
  14. That's why he's on the Naughty list.
  15. Excuse me, but I'm 100% honest all the time.
  16. You're not American, that's why.
  17. Become a French citizen, and you'll get the top spot next year.
  18. Here are the official Naughty and Nice lists for 2024. They are completely fair and objective. Naughty List Nice List
  19. Then give him to me.
×
×
  • Create New...