Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. You're literally talking about the gag reflex!
  2. It's not a gift, but a loan.
  3. @clochette's perving out in my DMs! 😭
  4. Happy birthday, Sexy!!! 🎉🎂
  5. Ooh, you just reminded me of another series to sincerely and wholeheartedly defend!
  6. No wonder you suck at math.
  7. Three months is not a couple.
  8. Not even I would go that far, babe... second place would suffice.
  9. You're only saying this to spite me because I told you yesterday I was rewatching We Are.
  10. I'm currently in Chiang Mai, so why would I be going to bed at 5:30 p.m.?
  11. Just because you don't like his character in Heart Killers doesn't mean you should be mean to the actor!
  12. Stop being a greedy bitch.
  13. Even if I were trolling, as you alleged, it would still be speech and is therefore protected!
  14. Stop violating my free speech!
  15. Babe, that's just common knowledge.
  16. Fail at being a hypocrite? I should hope so!
  17. I can't, it's impossible.
  18. Stop trying to accuse me of hypocrisy.
×
×
  • Create New...