Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. No giggling this time but I am smiling on my train journey
  2. Only if the weather improves - cool and cloudy today but I am at college drinking hot chocolate so no big dramas.
  3. All ok - this is the last week of the Term so a few are due now but I get a whole week off 👍
  4. Mother Nature has delivered as promised Cool rainy day not fit for anything - as a rebel, I didn’t do any assignment work
  5. Spike, stop perving out… Oops I think that was meant for someone else
  6. Hey Page Do your lads bring home horrible diseases? I was sat next to another snotty kid on the train and the only thing stopping me from strangling him was the fear of contamination
  7. A teacher with no voice You need to look after yourself - plenty of rest and fluids
  8. Mother Nature may know I have assignments due She is removing any temptations
  9. Good morning everyone Another warm day today but the weekend will be cool and rainy - why can’t it be the other way round?
  10. Quite gross - crossing fingers the antibiotics do their job
  11. Okay if they have been house trained before you get them
  12. Also kids are disgusting carriers of disease - no way around that 🤷‍♂️
  13. Sorry Clo, that may be a gift from Down Under A nasty flu has been going around here - I have been lucky enough to miss it (so far) 🤞
  14. Good night everyone Im looking forward to a very pleasant 23C tomorrow moving up to 30C on Wednesday - time to break out the summer clothing
  15. Hopefully I was a little more subtle on the train
  16. Finished a wire sculpture yesterday Apparently I set myself “quite a challenge” but got it done.
  17. In response to the many posts on this chat…
  18. Good morning everyone It’s been a fun week so far - I manage to finish a few pieces in Ceramics and they are bound for the kiln Giggling on the train platform is getting a couple of looks from young people
  19. Time for bed… good night everyone
  20. Any excuse to get sexy firemen to visit
  21. All true and we are still alive to tell you
×
×
  • Create New...