Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Thanks for all the birthday wishes - I had a good day at art school and ordered pizza for dinner
  2. Hmmmm… that was me last weekend, grand plans and distractions
  3. I have seen metal ramps that you drive the front wheels on and they give you access to the undercarriage - those seem to work.
  4. @clochette the news tonight looked pretty bad. Coverage of the French fires reminded me of the east coast fires a few years ago - devastation everywhere. I am keeping fingers crossed for you and France
  5. They are on loan and are very well trained
  6. Hey, who are you calling lazy? I have already submitted my first assessment piece, done my homework for this weeks class and bought lemons to draw on the weekend - I am a hard working student!
  7. It’s a good thing Clo wasn’t in my drawing class this morning, the still life included a funnel and one of the drawings sort of looked ummm… a bit male
  8. 4am in Brisvegas Coffee would be the strongest trouble you could get into
  9. Yep I know that feeling… sometimes you just have to put on your big boy pants and get to it Says the guy that did not complete all the tasks I had for last weekend
  10. From the Australian Museum (actually the New South Wales Museum but they think they are Australia ) https://australian.museum/learn/animals/mammals/drop-bear/
  11. Welcome Chris watch out for drop bears…
  12. Ummmm… I detect a slight pinch of sarcasm
  13. Ummmmm… What he said but maybe more politely
  14. It’s time for bed as it’s a school night
  15. Hello young Albert Your car insurance - ouch - not good for the wallet but I am glad to see the Texan Shakespeare Company has been keeping you entertained
  16. Don’t forget to wiggle your toes and drink plenty of fluids
  17. Definitely don’t want to see that on your bedroom ceiling or behind your refrigerator
×
×
  • Create New...