Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good morning everyone Its Friday and I am ready for the weekend… shame about my classes
  2. Very true - I got my water bill yesterday
  3. Good morning everyone Another brisk morning here - do I tough it out or buy some gloves?
  4. I agree with Clo and Page - look after yourself so you will be able to care for her And no surprise about the crispy tenders…
  5. Keeping fingers crossed for Mum
  6. Bluefish cold 🥶 and my train is running late At least it’s warmer than the station platform
  7. Hello young Albert Time for me to snuggle up in bed
  8. Good evening everyone Enjoy the rest of your day
  9. Hi there Page Drinking tea to stay warm - that’s my plan I have been mixing things up a bit but I do come back to my Peppermint and Black Tea. Luckily I still have a good amount of it
  10. We have six seasons in the southwest corner of the country - August is in fact the wettest month of the year. Unfortunately Spring is still a little way off. It balances out in February with our second Summer starting just as kids go back to school - stinking hot start to the school year.
  11. I don’t know about SpikeyDrew’s programs but I could use some winter sun here Gary, if you want to send some heat my way, I would be most appreciative. Unfortunately art students need to get out of bed and head into college even if it is bluefish cold. I have made good use out of my beanie the last few days. Next week looks the same 🥶
  12. Good night everyone This little popsicle is headed to bed
  13. I had my go a few months ago - it’s good to get it done
  14. At least we knew where all the rooms are by Week 3
  15. I hate it when that happens… at least Firefly made a movie wrapping everything up And of course, ‘Hello young Albert
  16. Good morning Gary It seems like you are getting great use of your subscription
  17. Good morning everyone It’s Friday and the end of my third week as an art student - not an expert yet so I guess I will return next week Does anyone have ideas for designing wallpaper for a hotel?
  18. Thanks for all the birthday wishes - I had a good day at art school and ordered pizza for dinner
  19. Hmmmm… that was me last weekend, grand plans and distractions
  20. I have seen metal ramps that you drive the front wheels on and they give you access to the undercarriage - those seem to work.
  21. @clochette the news tonight looked pretty bad. Coverage of the French fires reminded me of the east coast fires a few years ago - devastation everywhere. I am keeping fingers crossed for you and France
×
×
  • Create New...