Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good morning everyone It’s been a fun week so far - I manage to finish a few pieces in Ceramics and they are bound for the kiln Giggling on the train platform is getting a couple of looks from young people
  2. Time for bed… good night everyone
  3. Any excuse to get sexy firemen to visit
  4. All true and we are still alive to tell you
  5. Oh so true… A few years ago I stayed on Rottnest during winter - I made the mistake of walking to the shop at night, everything was fine until I got to the picnic area, total darkness so I was happy I had my torch… until hundreds of eyes suddenly looked up from the darkness, Hitchcock had nothing on these guys
  6. Apart from a slight limb I’m doing ok - banged a toe and now I’m losing the nail I seem to be doing better than a few of my classmates who are all catching a nasty bug. Crossing fingers it misses me
  7. So that was when you were -10 years old or was that the version when you were older than everyone? I get so confused
  8. Was there a little happy dance as well
  9. Oh I haven’t tried that one before… I am going to be exploring a newly opened Asian Grocery store sometime soon, I would have kept an eye out for teas but I will see if they have that one
  10. So of us do that everyday Fair call they are sneaky
  11. I want to watch it so much - to hear it out loud - I would be laughing so hard
  12. Stay safe Albert And I hope the rest of you northern hemisphere inhabitants are getting some respite from the heat.
  13. Homework is not fun - document and photograph everything - blah, blah, blah. Making things is much more fun than writing about stuff. Edit: Now I sound like some of the younger students amazing age differences some are 16 and I’m almost 60
  14. Wow that happened quickly - I hope you have had a good holiday
  15. Good evening everyone I am actually in bed
  16. They jump on you while you are doing yoga… Yep it works for most replies
  17. Same here… didn’t really understand but I knew it would be pervy
  18. Hmmmm maybe I should have asked for some chips yesterday? Art College is surrounded by great lunch spots and we got a continental roll yesterday - 4 meats plus salad. Very popular and the great bit is you get to see them make it right in front of you. The counter staff are bluefish fast. Entertainment and a meal - can you ask for anything more
  19. Not sure the suit works for lazing at the beach
  20. That is definitely toasty - crossing fingers the AC is working
  21. Ummm… are we talking little shot glasses or serious swinging pool sized glasses?
×
×
  • Create New...