Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Mmmmm I like fruitcake, rich, fruity, moist, I think I should stop now
  2. Nothing wrong with being a nutcase
  3. My poor Albert... big
  4. I think they are one of the year round ocean swim team
  5. You are so smart Clo
  6. It’s an evil plot by Albert
  7. I like your advice soooooooo much better
  8. Thanks for the advice
  9. My house is freezing 🥶
  10. Keeping fingers crossed
  11. Is that the voice of experience talking?
  12. It’s bluefish cold here... snuggling in bed... Have a great day everyone, off to sleep for me
  13. Hand in hand with Sean the sexy therapist wearing a speedo
  14. Well that explains it
  15. Not in the current weather, too much shrinkage...
  16. And you lot say Australia is dangerous. None of our snakes eat deer
×
×
  • Create New...