Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. It’s been interesting. I have read soooooooo much and guess what the academic literature is just a big a rabbit hole as the rest of the Internet I had an essay to write that was supposed to discuss about 15 journal articles, I stopped collecting when I had 80. Oh that’s interesting, hmmm what’s that about, oh yes I will include.... my list of references was longer than the essay was supposed to be
  2. Doing some postgrad stuff in Safety, also some research work... in humanities, very different to my science background, whole different language to learn
  3. Something robust like an English Breakfast but not any of the smoky kinds
  4. Hmmmm that could work I was thinking apricot because I have some on the shelf but raspberry could work quite well
  5. I will drop by for leftovers
  6. I read somewhere that Russians use jam to sweeten tea. Not been brave enough to try it.. yet
  7. Very nice. Jam on first I hope
  8. It was great not having any homework and just being able to enjoy. And because I am a tea-bat I was thinking about making teas for Pride (October here) and OMG Christmas. I may have bought some tea making stocks online (cough... a lot... cough)
  9. Hi there everyone. I hope you are having a good Monday. It is the end of a long weekend here and it was nice to have that extra day.
  10. He isn’t that courageous - he wants me to do the asking
  11. Good night everyone, off to sleep to dream of Gary's sex deliveries - the things you learn on GA
  12. Can you get that delivered?
  13. Don’t worry Marty, Gary used photoshop or coloured pencils
  14. He has to get out at some point
  15. Time for lunch and then a walk in the bush. Very nice weather today, I might even need a hat 🎩 Very weird not having to think about homework, awesomely good but I need to get used to it
  16. Hi there young Albert
  17. Got to go earn my pay
  18. Good morning Gary Feeling a bit strange here - been running round preparing for an online tutorial for the last 12 Fridays and today I am free. Free to go to work
  19. To protect yourself from Drew's bombs
×
×
  • Create New...