Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. It’s easier at her end of the needle, no sharp pointy bits
  2. Keeping fingers crossed
  3. Big hugs for you Albert. I hope you remember the drinks and snacks
  4. Magic, beautifully done.
  5. Hmmmm... us WQ's are not that good at paying attention to each other. Advice from siblings is easy to ignore
  6. I agree Albert, day surgery now is amazing. @Headstall would have been stuck in hospital for ages and now it’s “don't let the door hit your arse on the way out”
  7. Surprisingly there was little use of colourful language
  8. A question for the wise... What do you do when the server crashes as you complete question 51 of a 100 question online exam? I am heading to sleep...
  9. Probably best to get it all done in one go - like servicing your car (not making rude comments about lube and oil change - leaving that for Dugh and Marty)
  10. Just your hip is seeing the doctor?
  11. Heading out??? Looks more like hanging around
  12. I do that a lot - it’s great viewing
  13. You are sooooooo thoughtful
  14. Is that where it’s gone?
  15. There are other Gary's in the world. I presume they are all named in honour of you
  16. Hi there my favourite Gary
  17. Hi Gary Yep some kinds of wet can be better just not humidity
×
×
  • Create New...