Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Hi Gary Yep some kinds of wet can be better just not humidity
  2. Dry... Good here, ignoring exams and essays, jealous of a certain tyrant who has finished How about you?
  3. You have my complete sympathies - I can’t stand humidity
  4. Hi Clo it was all about keeping people safe, especially Cory the sexy redhead
  5. Hi Clo it was all about keeping people safe, especially Cory the sexy redhead
  6. Heading back home today with my head chock full of Conference goodness i really wish I could stay the weekend...
  7. Is that anything like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir?
  8. You are the best of all your siblings
  9. Oh Randy, I'm so sorry to hear that. I will keep fingers crossed for a speedy recovery
  10. That’s how I feel this morning
  11. Why are my suitcases all the wrong size???? My small case is too small for winter travel so the big case it is... Running out of town for a few days and back for the weekend to finish my online exam... oh joy and happiness
  12. Yep. And I had to laugh at @Page Scrawler, his response was awesome
  13. Happy World Bee Day mmmmm thanks for the honey 🍯
  14. Ummmmm... yeah well... you might find a visit here a bit stressful. Although saying that most of our animals are nocturnal so you might see the cute quokka on Rottnest Island or kangaroos at sunset but the rest are safely sleeping (usually).
  15. Totally ignoring the cold weather, I barbecued a steak and made a steak sandwich. Sooooooo good. The secret ingredient is tonkatsu sauce, sort of a Japanese BBQ sauce. And just to totally mix up my flavours I used Turkish bread toasted on the grill.
  16. Seriously?? None??? Wow, such an easy place to live.
  17. Ummmm... have you met the older gentleman around here???????
  18. Hmmmm I have been hanging around Canadians too long... first read was Brown Bear 🐻
×
×
  • Create New...