Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Looks good for his age
  2. Hello young Albert I'm keeping fingers crossed for your fruit trees, you might be lucky
  3. Hmmmmm I know that feeling...
  4. Her plan hasn’t worked for any of the rest of us
  5. Caution - Political rant ahead... To make news matters worse, we are in election mode here and that other guy is just the worst thing ever to happen to the planet, we are awesome and they are evil When will it stop.... May 18 so only a few more weeks Unlike previous years, I’m not sure that the printers are doing so well. My letterbox has been very light on election stuff, normally it’s stuffed to the gills with leaflets.
  6. Have you heard the shocking news from Canada????? The Vegans are taking over Parkdale in Toronto No fake news, just a limited amount of international news here
  7. Oh dear me, I may not be fit for work tomorrow - way too much garlic Chicken Kiev, roasted mushrooms in way too much garlic and corn on the cob
  8. Got to do some writing here too - essay for school
  9. The best kind of heating
  10. Yes, it’s going to be 30C today - a beautiful Sunday so he doesn’t need that shirt
  11. I know exactly where to put my hands
  12. Lazy good for nothing spider should get its own cup of tea
  13. How are you on what would have been my Grandmother’s 100th Birthday?
  14. Hi there young Albert
  15. That sounds pretty good. It’s quite warm today so chilled will be fine
  16. You could use an app called Otter. It works really well on my iPad
  17. Some places got up to 120.4F
×
×
  • Create New...