Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. I can’t send any rain so we sent some Aussie firefighters to help instead
  2. Attitude? Which series does he star in?
  3. Very wet here - water is pelting down
  4. That’s a great way to enjoy the day. Here it will be 23C today but then heading down to 18 for a few days with minimums around 4C I am really looking forward to being in the tropics next week
  5. Hello young Albert ‘It looks like you have your hands full with cowboys
  6. Good night everyone Keep fingers crossed for the storm expected tomorrow morning
  7. Drew, this means Spike is open to an exchange. He is not the mean tyrant you seem to imply.
  8. Hello to the rest of you lot And Dugh and Mum
  9. But it does give the rest of us something to perv
  10. Thanks for all the birthday wishes Unfortunately my favourite Chinese restaurant is closed on Mondays but takeaways from second on the list is pretty good Plus some leftovers to enjoy… yum
  11. Fires? Whatever the reason, look after yourself
  12. Sorry Albert, the secret is out
  13. Don’t get too upset… I promised Albert that I wouldn’t tell anyone but Albert is actually Banksy
  14. Thank you everyone I am thinking about a few days in the tropics
  15. I’m off to bed - enjoy your day everyone
  16. It’s been a stormy 24 hours The hail hitting my roof was so loud
  17. I’m still waiting for you to start the work needed at my place
  18. Get some sleep and come back well rested
×
×
  • Create New...