Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Hello there to everyone who hasn’t commented in the last hour
  2. G’day Dugh I am thinking of buying another pair of the alpaca socks
  3. A friend recommended alpaca wool socks and they are very comfy and warm
  4. Good morning everyone on this chilly day
  5. Ok I didn’t make a mistake, just replied to the wrong post
  6. Clo, stop perving out! Oops…
  7. Sort of like Whack-a-Mole?
  8. ‘Good night everyone - enjoy your day
  9. Nice try but you didn’t really think it would work, did you?
  10. OMG we had a bit of rain. I went out this morning and roads were covered and the car park outside my grocery store was a swimming pool. I haven’t seen it like this before
  11. Ummmm, no. All ok here lol still here fighting the good fight
  12. It’s late here so I’m off to bed Have a good day everyone
  13. I have an umbrella like that. When I take it with me - no rain, when I leave it in the car - downpour
  14. That’s the rain I sent earlier It took a while but I’m glad it got there
  15. I think you enjoy being a bit of a scallywag
  16. Yum I might need to do some seafood shopping…
  17. The last couple of days have been quite nice, chilly mornings but the sunshine has been so good. Tomorrow I will be snuggling up to wallabies as it’s wet, wet, wet and a max of 17C. That’s my excuse anyway
  18. Oh very nice - I think I still have some chai in the cupboard, it could be a good brew for the wet day forecast tomorrow
×
×
  • Create New...