Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good evening everyone
  2. That’s what I was thinking too but he fails the language test…
  3. Keeping an eye out for them but also worried about the neighbour’s dog. Apparently it doesn’t like the cold wet weather so it should stay by their heater. Smart dog
  4. Does Princess refer to Spikey or Dugh?
  5. We had a bit of a storm here and I have lost my backyard fence I will need to contact the insurance folks tomorrow
  6. Hello young Albert How are you today?
  7. Are we talking about the same Clo?
  8. Congrats Clo, now I’m waiting for Spike to tell you to stop perving on jockey butts
  9. And of course, Hello young Albert It’s been a bit quiet here
  10. Raindrops keep falling on my roof… yeah, it’s not how the song goes but it’s been loud at times. Off to bed for me
  11. Seems like you have had really mixed weather - the changes can’t be good for you
  12. Hello young Albert Hows life treating you?
  13. You and Spikey are such caring people…
  14. So are Page’s boys… Yeah I agree with Spikey - no GA badge for that one
  15. Cold and wet today… I will get a bit of sun this morning 🤞
  16. Good evening everybody I’m sipping on a cup of peppermint tea (as part of reducing my caffeine intake). If I’m honest I think I prefer a warm cup of milk before bed. And while I got lost in an internet rabbit hole I found an article on using chamomile tea to cook potatoes and sweet potatoes. Not tried it yet but thought it would be worth experimenting - I will let you know the results
  17. He does hog the fan on your bed
  18. Isn’t that a Monty Python sketch?
  19. not a single one. Having ‘warmed up’ to 18C, I’m still not seeing any guys in speedos. Not sure it would be worth a trip to the beach…
×
×
  • Create New...