Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good evening to all the rest
  2. Hello young Albert I hope it’s good at your end of the world. It’s a beautiful day here, don’t tell Clo but it looks pretty good for the next couple of days
  3. Hi there Spike I thought the kitty looked cute
  4. I thought you liked kitties
  5. Crossing fingers the students don’t pass on the stomach bug to you
  6. Hmmmm… maybe later this week it will get back to you.
  7. I expected you to be nicer now that Terry is back to check on things
  8. That was me this morning… I had to be in the city early this morning to write my will. It has been a family joke that I said I was going to write my will when I turned 18 - part of the whole “I’m an adult now” thing. Yeah sort of got a bit delayed
  9. It is a nice warm day today The sunshine is glorious, no clouds, a gentle breeze - a perfect day How about you?
  10. Hey Terry, it’s good to have you back
  11. Looking at my watch wondering how long you will last
  12. Hi Page I am now thinking about cinnamon related food and tea… So suggestable
  13. Hello young Albert Some yummy breakfast choices here
  14. Hmmmm, I might go for oatmeal with honey
  15. That is a good breakfast for a brisk morning
×
×
  • Create New...