Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. It’s my turn now - a couple of my posts seem to have been stolen
  2. The storms seem to have past here, fingers crossed. The combo of the very loud thunder and the torrent of rain on my roof was deafening. Time for me to snuggle in bed
  3. We do generate top quality posts, definitely worth a steal
  4. Ummmm… I was reading the posts and Spike’s post about getting a bracelet disappeared
  5. Just the heat please
  6. Send some heat here… please… pretty please…
  7. I thought you were planning on living forever
  8. It’s good to see you both are still sharing your vigorous foreplay… I posted this because Clo hasn’t been here for 6 hours
  9. The kids on the street call ketamine Special K - a different kind of additive
  10. I saw a packet of them in the store - pretending to be good for you. Given the cold weather I bought oats instead.
  11. Don’t forget to put the bins out tomorrow
  12. Mmmmm sounds like a good lunch
  13. Happy France Day Clo
  14. Hi there Spike I see the little Prince is up to his usual tricks
  15. Doing much better than your brother It’s good to hear he isn’t losing any fingers
×
×
  • Create New...