Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Albert’s in love with his new toy
  2. You applied plenty of lotion
  3. Lucky guy... I have 5 short essays and and exam to go
  4. Hey Sweet, welcome home
  5. Good news about your Mum @clochette Exams suck, and not in a good way
  6. For a Canadian, that could mean a lot of different things
  7. Hello young Albert I see you found a picture of me in my professional rugby days He does have a cute smile...
  8. And just to complicate things, 112 is the number we are supposed to use on mobile devices
  9. A man with your imagination, I’m sure you did
  10. Got the opposite problem here, it was pleasant then the clouds come out and the wind started to bite. Extra clothing helped
  11. Ummmmm no... we use 000 here in Oz
  12. I can think of a few things...
  13. It doesn’t sound like you will get too much sleep
  14. I’m still crossing fingers your frost wasn’t too bad and the trees are ok
  15. Hello young Albert Its a bit chilly and it got down to 7C this morning. It is very tempting to head back to my comfy warm bed
  16. I always assumed that was a language thing not a real difference. You learn something new everyday
  17. Thinking about Jamie will do that to you
  18. I thought you were joking
×
×
  • Create New...