Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. No lazy day for me. Had to finish my assignment Posted it, now the painful wait begins... well I have to work on my essay so that will distract me Being a student and working sucks
  2. We will let you off because it’s your birthday but you know how I feel about glitter
  3. So tired.... need sleep... have a good day everyone and Val, I would put newspaper down, those puppies look very young
  4. And ummmm.... do the police do random breath tests? Asking for a friend
  5. Says the guy with the frog
  6. Holidays Have fun Tim
  7. Hello young Albert He certainly is sweet
  8. That bit of comfort can make the world of difference
  9. Did he eat something he shouldn’t have?
  10. And the cool dance moves
  11. They might get bored with them...
  12. I always knew you were a bit of a Fox 🦊
  13. The first step is knowing you have a problem
  14. Hey WQ I was going to say the same thing
  15. I guess I was wrong, it’s both of you
  16. It’s funny I thought it would be you Albert, not Val, addicted to GIFs
  17. Are you saying Ovaltine didn’t make Gary gay?
  18. Well wasn’t that an interesting read Nice pics Gary, you seem to find some good ones
×
×
  • Create New...