Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good night everyone
  2. I save squeals for when they crawl on the steering wheel
  3. All good. Tired after a long day and a bluefish spider. It makes driving a little bit stressful not knowing where they will move to
  4. Almost bed time. Just got to read all the posts
  5. It’s important your mum has confidence in her doctor. Can you get a referral to someone else?
  6. Is that like Gary's pfffts?
  7. Not “oh shyte “ but something close to that
  8. Everything in Australia is out to kill you Driving home a huge huntsman spider came crawling onto my windscreen. It was on the inside
  9. Time for work... thanks everyone for a great read... you are a fun bunch Should have stayed in bed - not got to the office yet, dealing with emergencies I get to wear my fluoro yellow vest
  10. Time for work... thanks everyone for a great read... you are a fun bunch
  11. Sorry I’m not quite ready to give up the good weather. Still using it here
  12. It would be stale be now surely?
  13. Lately it has been the smaller cars that have been dick mobiles. Seriously can’t park a tiny car in the same space that others have parked SUVs and trucks? Did you look at the lines? Did you check to see if you parked correctly? The lack of respect is annoying apologies for the rant
  14. Using ectopic pregnancy as a model, it would be possible to have the placenta attach to the mesentry around the intestines and men could carry a baby that way. A nice theory anyway. Delivered by c- section of course.
  15. So @Thorn Wilde and @Headstall both got it wrong and babies come from Kings Cakes? No vagina required?
  16. I have used more ummm colourful language at times
  17. I’m imagining you with a clipboard, taking details and making notes for the next scientific paper from Professor Val
  18. Hi Thorn, you can call me B It's certainly better than what @Valkyrie calls me if I steal her cheesecake
  19. Hello young Albert
  20. Some bad drivers?
  21. But... the rest of the quote is men are from Mars, that means no one is a local except for @spikey582 and the other lizard people Spikey and the Lizard People is a sixties psychedelic band
  22. It’s been so long for him Thorn and I have a lot of work to do
  23. The scary thing is I wrote that before reading the madness Thorn showed us
×
×
  • Create New...