Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. I think I did a Gary… no, not writing an awesome story, I hurt my back moving furniture No wheeled chairs were involved
  2. Good night everyone Enjoy the rest of the weekend
  3. He forgets he is old now and won’t adjust quite so easily
  4. Sounds like fun Well some of the family will enjoy it You could do the teenage thing and watch them on the phone as you ride a horse or paddle down the rapids
  5. He was an optional extra
  6. While moving bookshelves (not a fun job), I found this book that I bought over 40 years ago. It made me smile.
  7. Sydney's sulphur-crested cockatoos spotted using drinking fountains Yep, first they opened rubbish bins, now Sydney’s cockatoos are using drinking fountains. It might not be emus we need to worry about
  8. And there may have been a slight touch of sarcasm in my response Mostly because I knew you would react
  9. They were frightened off by the thunder so it was just me and the bins this morning
  10. Good on you Drew, don’t let Gary stop you from flirting with your boyfriend. Plus it keeps Clo entertained
  11. Nice try but I don’t think he would give you anyone without a good deal of trade going the other way
  12. And I know we talk about food a lot but why did I need to edit the last post after autocorrect turned page into pate
  13. Weird, majorly weird - page 5279 and 5280 are identical - what’s going on?
  14. Don’t badmouth emus, they are a noble bird
  15. Ouch Did you need stitches?
  16. You are a very naughty boy
  17. Someone is in trouble, careful, she might use her teacher’s voice
  18. Hey Dugh (and Mum) I have just dropped in because I can’t seem to get back to sleep… now I will try to be good and back to sleep
  19. Hi there Gary Rain here too with storms forecast for early next week
×
×
  • Create New...