Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Leftovers for me - cauliflower cheese. Perfect for a chilly evening
  2. Sweden to win now Australia is out of the competition. Any song about guys getting hot and sweaty in a sauna has to win
  3. He is always up to mischief
  4. And hello to all the nut bags, goofballs and others Cross fingers I didn’t leave anyone out
  5. All good here - I got the bins out in time it was a beautiful sunny day, mid 20s, so good ‘What about you?
  6. I would never do that!
  7. It’s Wednesday here so I could throw feral lions at the beaver I need to look up the rules but I think the leftover beaver carcass goes in the general waste bin and not recycling
  8. I have the heater on and am using some of my winter bedding - beautiful days but autumn has chilly nights
  9. I’m sure Gary would do more than just plonk it all in one spot, look at his “handiwork” and say all done.
  10. Droughts suck crossing fingers the rain helps… And of course, Hello Dugh and Mum
  11. Leftovers are the best
  12. Yep and it was that kind of day. The cooler mornings are perfect for porridge and the dash of honey made it taste great if you need a few bucks, you could come and remove a small tree at my place
  13. Hello everyone No special meals for me - I need to do some shopping, it was porridge for lunch and cheese and crackers for dinner.
  14. Good night everyone - off to bed so Friday will come sooner and then I can check out the beach scenery
×
×
  • Create New...