Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Sis, I know English isn't your first language, but i'm not understanding... If you're referring to me I never asked for anything. You.
  2. Why bother, when I have all you fine folks taking care of such matters more me.
  3. Don't bully them, they're already hiding in their basements. Then explain the white flags...
  4. Excuse me, I never exclude Dugh’s mom.
  5. Hello little green guy.
  6. Not quite as impactful on the roof.
  7. Do you have evidence of this alleged bulling?
  8. You’re bullying me about the herd claims I made, and constantly harassing me about taking them.
  9. You should take yourself to the nearest bridge and jump off it.
  10. Stop sucking up to Dugh.
  11. Oh my bad… Good Morning Dugh’s mom, and everyone else.
×
×
  • Create New...