Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Not really, he's making himself look really petty and ignorant though.
  2. First of all, you're insane. Second of all, Singto left GMMTV in 2021, and only returned in 2024. So there was years where they didn't have opportunities to act together. Though as I understand it, Singto sometimes made appearances at Krist's concerts. And Be My Favorite was suppose to be their reunion series, so like shut the hell up.
  3. In what way is Krist a failed actor? He’s been acting (and singing) steadily since 2016.
  4. Thanks for your concern B-man
  5. But why would they say numbers in French (or something), Pagey?
  6. I still don't understand, Lung.
  7. Thanks for worrying, sis.
  8. I don't understand...
  9. Would you like go share with the class?
  10. I tease N’Drew, but I tease you too. It’s my moral obligation as your Nong.
  11. Umm… excuse me, @dughlas used to head the dingleberry lodge. It’s like the Freemasons, but like more wacky… Also, Hi Gary!!!
  12. I dismiss your proof.
  13. Your face is disrespectful.
  14. Based on past experience, you’ll just dismiss any evidence provided to you, and thus be even more disrespectful.
×
×
  • Create New...