Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I could never take the title from you, babe.
  2. I don't know, did you?
  3. Having flashbacks again, are you? #NeverForget
  4. She’s part of ‘everyone’ silly.
  5. As always, be careful.
  6. Is that really an accomplishment though?
  7. She's older than Drew. I like your other jokes better N'Page. Very brave of you, I don't hurt cute little froggies. Thanks sweetie.
  8. Hi everyone... and @dughlas
  9. Don't worry, I totally believe you, little bro. 👀
  10. @Page Scrawler called, he wants his joke back.
  11. To win the Misquoting Nationals?
  12. Better at telling the Drewth? I don't see how, he's already the Grand Master, hence the term "Drewth"
  13. You're doing an excellent job... at telling the Drewth.
  14. Are you trying to win some kind of award for the worst misquotes ever?
×
×
  • Create New...