Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I never watched Game of Thrones, so your comment is lost on me, but you're wrong.
  2. Nicky is a sweet angel who wants to see Gary doing some artistic dancing. How does that make me (or him) a perv? You’re awfully judgmental when you’re the biggest perv on here…
  3. You shouldn’t call Nicky that. You too, sis?
  4. You wish, also stop defaming Krist, bitch.
  5. Aww, you want to give me Santa?
  6. Stop calling your Phi “Nong”, Nong.
  7. Any videos of your glory days? … I’m asking for Nicky, of course.
  8. Do you need some eye candy? Maybe Gary is looking for a job.?
  9. Clearly he's learning from you though...
  10. Was that a dad joke, Lung? @Page Scrawler Dugh is stealing your thunder.
  11. Any altitude? What about Mt. Everest?
  12. Yeah Mount Doom has a pretty high altitude… 👀
  13. I do address you correctly, you just have to accept reality. I know it’s difficult.
  14. Then stop whining that I won’t call my junior my senior.
×
×
  • Create New...