Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Nicky, you’re pretty much the only person saying my observations are unfounded. Too late, she confessed.
  2. You know what you did.
  3. Or not doing anything at all.
  4. I think you mean “Nong” or “Little Bro”. Also, thank god Pepperidge Farm cookies can be purchased in any store.
  5. Or maybe just hidden away from you and your Milanos
  6. I guess if you really wanted to.
  7. I'll take "Things Spikey Would Never Say" for $2000.00
  8. Hey I had to get my chance to tease you before it was ripped away again.
  9. That stood out to me immediately.
  10. I don't use photoshop. That's what we call a "screen shot", Nong. I have provided the evidence, and you saying "nah ahh" doesn't invalidate it.
  11. I beg to differ...
  12. What crimes have I committed? I've never tried to steal anyone. And don't you dare try to say Benz. We all know you gave Benz up and I rightfully claimed him.
  13. Don't put it past him.
  14. Drew. Drew will try to steal them away.
  15. I see past the masquerade now... Sorry, dugh, I couldn't hear your snarky comment over the noise of this nice group of kilted ginger caber tossers I've invited over for some milk and cookies...
×
×
  • Create New...