Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. But Clo prefers Nicky green and... squishy.
  2. Love the 70s porn 'stache.
  3. Oh my god, I didn't create the gif, anymore than that was you spread-eagled on the Lazy boy with your tongue out... Wait... ...... ......... ... Are you spread-eagled on a Lazy Boy with your tongue out?
  4. If it was Drew his skin tone would be a little darker and he'd have brown hair you goofball.
  5. I didn't even do anything!!!
  6. Emu eggs specifically.
  7. What did the Buddhist monk say to the hot dog vendor? ”Make me one with everything”… Sadhu. 🙏🏻
  8. Sadhu to your post as well.
  9. I was just giving a proper Buddhist ‘amen.’
  10. Gotta be ready for Wednesdays.
  11. Happy Valentine’s Day
  12. Napoleon? Chairman Mao?
  13. Took who under what?
  14. Cause you are about as innocent as your little brother.
  15. I think it was more, he didn’t want to be included as “crazy”, hence my reply.
×
×
  • Create New...