Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I’m not a wild chimpanzee.
  2. Are you creating a Jeopardy category for "Things Spikey Would Never Say"?
  3. I call him "uncle" for a reason... 👀
  4. You know what you did.
  5. Nicky, I have to agree with Bertie, stop dipping into Drew’s peyote tea.
  6. Uhhh no I didn’t, pervy girl.
  7. Fine Gary, take away my fun.
  8. It’s an honorific in Thai for “Uncle” I started calling Dugh the other day. It was just last weekend, if you want the full context.
  9. And Clo is still a massive perv, and her weirdo fantasies about Drew and me and our personal lives are only getting worse.
  10. I think that was from a couple years ago, they went with Connor Jessup.
  11. There was absolutely nothing demented about my rant about Rak's parents and more to the point, his father. I will say I find it incredibly ironic that his bad dream about Fah's parents were essentially more like his own father, just not as exaggerated.
×
×
  • Create New...