Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I don't use photoshop. That's what we call a "screen shot", Nong. I have provided the evidence, and you saying "nah ahh" doesn't invalidate it.
  2. I beg to differ...
  3. What crimes have I committed? I've never tried to steal anyone. And don't you dare try to say Benz. We all know you gave Benz up and I rightfully claimed him.
  4. Don't put it past him.
  5. Drew. Drew will try to steal them away.
  6. I see past the masquerade now... Sorry, dugh, I couldn't hear your snarky comment over the noise of this nice group of kilted ginger caber tossers I've invited over for some milk and cookies...
  7. Okay, Lung go ahead and pet her...
  8. That's not a table top RPG...
  9. You're such a nice little bro.
  10. You second my motion for you to give me Fort and Peet. Sure thing, babe.
  11. #SpikeyDidNothingWrong
  12. I'm not perving out when I'm replying to another innuendo.
  13. Hey, you're the one with the freaky monkey "exercise" swing.
  14. Clo, STOP PERVING OUT!!!!! Oh what other context should I take it under, you slippery froggy? It's called an "innuendo."
  15. Sounds delightful, but no. Sorry Nicky, it is, unless you want your life to turn into a horror movie. You should be watching them, the emus won the war.
  16. Don’t break your hip, Lung.
  17. In all fairness, much like with Drew, Clo and I have a love/hate relationship.
  18. I’ll be 43 in a little over a month.
×
×
  • Create New...