Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. It’s not that kind of race.
  2. I generally don’t make claims much anymore, not as fun as when we first started, for some reason…
  3. Either he makes a claim or I do (usually him). That’s generally how we do it. There are exceptions and trades, but generally it’s like a race with Drew.
  4. What is this obsession?
  5. Oh no, Gary has no snow to spare, after all, he doesn’t live in the Arctic. 👀
  6. That’s definitely Dugh.
  7. She was 100% emotionally abusive.
  8. And that will be "Things Spikey Would Never Say" for $300.00
  9. Your face has never been funny.
  10. I thought it was pretty lame, personally.
  11. It’s called a “gif” you nerd.
  12. Hey buddy, so… about the snow… don’t you kind of expect it?
  13. This is Clo’s new friend she met on her cruise down a certain river…
  14. I do this all the time, it’s just usually directed at Drew. I just felt you shouldn’t be left out.
  15. Nicky, you’re pretty much the only person saying my observations are unfounded. Too late, she confessed.
×
×
  • Create New...