Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I call people "sir" all the time, it's called "being polite."
  2. Stop being a bitch.
  3. That was Clo brand Drewth right there. Pagey's question was valid.
  4. Hey, you asked for it.
  5. But it wasn't emu steak?
  6. Clo.... ..... ............ ..................... ..............................
  7. You’re getting as bad as Drew
  8. Sure… we’ll go with that… 👀
  9. Babe, you should get help with that.
  10. Well apparently you couldn’t be bothered to read my response to Dugh, so you’re a lazy bitch.
  11. Both will work, I was typing on my phone and got interrupted, but thanks for the proofread... 👀
  12. Admitting it is the first step. I agree.
  13. But I only use it in times of great need.
  14. I feel it was totally warranted in this case.
×
×
  • Create New...