Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

MrM

Author
  • Posts

    3,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrM

  1. MrM

    Chapter 33

    Hopefully Brandon can be the bigger man in all this. Too much is riding on this to eff it up now. Poor teenagers! 💙
  2. There's no greater gift in the world than love and acceptance. I'm all verklempt now! ~fans face~
  3. MrM

    Chapter 23

    I just called to say I love you. I just called to say how much I care. I just called to say I love you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart!
  4. MrM

    Chapter 22

    YIKES!
  5. MrM

    Chapter 21

    I can only think of Cyndi Lauper's 'Shine' when I read this! The freedom of being Out is so wonderful!
  6. It was so embarrasing to be the only one in the locker room with hair down there.
  7. We can compromise and have the flag double as a towel. If you've never seen a surfer do 'The Towel Trick' then you are in for a treat sometime.
  8. Oh, absolutely. Californians hate clothes.
  9. Here's a model! Just switch out the trunk colors with the California flag!
  10. Probably a cousin to Australia except with a California flag, sunglasses, and sparkeling tooth implants. Extra muscles too since he has, like, his big stupid brother 'Merica.
  11. Naturally, my favorite is Finland. 🇫🇮
  12. You have me totally addicted to SATW now, @Timothy M.
  13. "Dang meddlin' kids!"
  14. MrM

    Chapter 19

    I smell sex and peanut butter here. Mama this showly issa dweem.
  15. MrM

    Chapter 18

    It's true. A loving dad would have been a helped here. Dad's often know the tricks with handling these male dominance bs issues.
  16. MrM

    Chapter 17

    I seriously would have tried to tear their throats out with my teeth! Poor Derrick! 💀
  17. MrM

    Chapter 16

    It never got easier. But, I think I'm coming into a new world now, though. One where this part of the story might not make any sense to a younger audience. How wonderful that is!
  18. If I could give this more stars I would, so I will! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Without exaggeration, this is the beginning of one of the greatest vampire epics I have ever read and I AM a vampire oficianado. I practically am a vampire since I like going to goth clubs at night and drinking V8s with vodka. I also happen to love Anne Rice's works and have had email conversations with her about them. I have also read Dracula a few times and still mourn Bela Legosi's death. So . . . there are my qualifications. Take my assessment seriously or feel my dark Elder's wrath! Gone From Daylight is the GREATEST VAMPIRE EPIC of them all! It is a crime it isn't published in all of it's glory next to that Twilight nonsense! It's a THOUSAND times better than Twilight! It gives Anne's Vampire Chronicles a run for their money! READ THIS STORY! Become a bloody addict! Then come worship me at my crypt for siring you all, my fledglings! What is dead may never die!
      • 3
      • Haha
      • Fingers Crossed
  19. MrM

    Ryan's Heart

    A beautiful counterpoint to 'New Kid In School'. I love these multiperspective stories that give both sides of the love story! Ryan, though, is a particularly special character to me. He, kind of, really exists in my world. He's grown up now and a bartender at my local Gay Dive. But, he has the strawberry hair, the hazel eyes, the sweet disposition and a bottom that won't quit! He also mixes the strongest drinks in Hillcrest! ❤️ Ryan's and Comsie's 'take' on him!
      • 2
      • Like
  20. Adding my peculiar angle on things, I'll give my mystic's impressions: I do not know for what purpose your stars have aligned again but it was no coincidence that you just 'happened' to find someone on Tinder that you thought might be your old friend form 8 years ago, that you then found again through research, and were able to make such a solid reconnection with him - despite the fact that this guy was NOT the guy from Tinder. I see breadcrumbs that were laid down for you to follow to find him again. Whether it be for erotic love or for filial love there is a strong sense in me that you two were fated to return to each other's lives. As all the other's have said, embrace all possibilities as possible and validate them with your truth: your sexual orientaion and awereness. You are not the boy you once were. You are more. So will he be. Expectations may be different than when you were children. You may find a more fulfilling relationship with him whether it be love or friendship. Good luck and blessings. I hope in faith that you have found someone again who is very important.
  21. MrM

    Chapter 15

    "The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more systems will slip through your fingers."
  22. MrM

    Chapter 13

    I'm so glad Chris hadn't been in my school doing this to me back in the day. There was a reason they left me alone in school. I was pegged 'Effing Crazy'.
  23. MrM

    Chapter 7

    What a bizarre love triangle!
×
×
  • Create New...