Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

MrM

Author
  • Posts

    3,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrM

  1. From my next upcoming project I'm doing for Comicality
  2. May 20 Well, as difficult as it was I did manage to get to school today. I had no headaches, heartaches, or buttaches to use as excuses and, to be completely honest, I didn’t really want to use any. This may sound odd, but I miss school when I can’t be there. True, I’m not ‘Mr. Popular’ or anything, but I do, actually, enjoy learning new things and improving my skills and stuff. I often move back and forth between liking something I’m expected to do in a class and hating it another day.
  3. MrM

    Entry 31

    Both Jamie and Marie are very seductive, hence Billy's attration to Jamie. JamJam just can't help himself! Hehehehe! '' So imagine the PULL Billy must have on Brandon for our hero to push the Crosses aside in favor of Billy! Billy doesn't know his own strength. There's a reason that the gay boys seem to find and hook up with him. Billy is a little fox as well as being extremely caring and kind.
  4. Brandon Smiling, Entry 31 is available. https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/31
  5. But I LIKE the Barbie Song! It's just so perfectly awful! What's weird is that none of this seems that long ago to me. I was a grown ass man through the 90s so uni has a bit of nostalgia attached to it, but the rest . . . isn't much different to me than right now. Tech changes, slang changes, styles change (thought they come back), but people remain pretty much the same. That's why it's hard for me, sometimes, doing an era piece that I was a part of. It doesn't feel like an 'era' at all.
  6. Jamie strikes us both as sweet natured. I think that is testament to Comsie's portrayal of him. In our brief glimpses of him we see living sunshine. I love tht Phillip here exist to show this.
  7. Awwww! I LOVE Philly Cheese-steak and Jamie is properly a jerk to his little brother . . . just like he is to his little sister.
  8. MrM

    Character Flaws

    I actually DELIGHT in writing ruined or ruinous characters who's own messed up ways of thinking and doing an being look so completely horrible and unappealing . . . at first. Ever single one of my characters is basically a mess. Even my 'Adonises' are complete emotional basket cases and, usually, think they themselves are unattractive and unappealing. The fun is getting in there are living through these people's messed up minds and then fabricating a reality that usually denies these erroneous beliefs and assumptions. If you have all Supermen and Superwomen you ought to write a story this long: "Everyone was born happy, lived happy, and were happy ever after forever. Amen. The end." Boring. So interesting characters are characters that have facets: both dark and bright.
  9. Jimmy LaPlane's been throwing stones at Brandon's windows and relationships again.
  10. MrM

    Chapter 34

    'Someone's been throwing stones at my window. He better watch his back.'
  11. MrM

    Chapter 2

    Cousin Alexis should take both Deme and Shane on a trip to Crete.
  12. MrM

    Chapter 1

    Wow, Comsie. This is starting to get weird now. I actually knew a ‘Deme’. I don’t know if his name was Deme or not, but he was the boy you describe. He was the souvlaki cook at my favorite Greek restaurant. He was the son of the owner and just a little older than Deme is now. He could have easily been Deme in a couple of years. In profile he looked just like Ganymede peeled right off a Grecian urn. Like Shane I was infatuated with him. He favored me a smile once and I still remember it to this day. I modeled my own Greek character Alexis in ‘The Seashell after him. I wonder if Alexis and Deme are related? ❤️
  13. Sometimes it's when someone is at their most vulnerable that the wolf becomes the lamb and calls out the lamb in others. Thank you for continuing to read.
  14. MrM

    Auburn Ski Camp: Pain

    Wolves and lions. Fire and ice. Dragons and phoenixes. Yin and Yang. The tapestry mirrors these two arch-forces. The amor fati plays out. Thanks for the word call out. This is something even my editor didn't catch. I'll be cleaning this up after it's done and probably reposting some of these chapters so that the bugs can be shaken out.
  15. The dialogue is the most fun to write for this story. These guys actually talk in my head with their own voices! Yes, I am just a bit touched in the head! Thanks for continuing to follow along.
  16. MrM

    Tahoe

    Thank you so much for reading! Yes, Sabrina is an ode to the transitioning people I know. Each one I've met has been a strong but wounded soul. Each has a story to tell that can be as harrowing as it is inspiring. So, Sabrina is part of this supporting cast for her unique perspective and for her uncommon strength of character. I probably won't be able to develop her to the point I want to in this story but she is such a deep person that she may warrent her own spin-off. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story so far.
  17. One of my favorite movies was 'Cool Runnings' about the Jamaican bobsledding team. It was a true story and just amazing how well they did despite not having a snowflake of snow in Jamaica!
  18. MrM

    Show, Don't Tell

    I shall endeavor to show when there are things to be shown and tell only when things need to be told. All is balance. All is harmony. ~bows to Senpei which is the same as bending over forward~
  19. A year in the life of Brian and Snowflake passes. Brian, as Snowflake rightly predicted, triumphs in the FIC World Championship in Val di Fiemme. All noted media personalities throughout the world that cover the sport of Cross-Country Skiing all underestimate Brian. Certain expectations of age, nationality and, most importantly, sexual orientation are totally upset by the young American now called only 'The Razor'. The Razor either wins or comes in at the top three for every Olympic qualifying F
  20. MrM

    Chapter 45

    The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities some might call . . . Unnatural.
  21. Awww, yeah. I saw this on Facebook and I just love how the chicken uses her neck to return the hug. Now, in other news. This was just funny as hell.
  22. I see a pattern forming here with GFD Vampires and how they find unlife companions!
  23. I had to shave my beard off because I was being accused of being Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Alec Guiness one, not the Ewan McGregor one.
×
×
  • Create New...