-
Posts
837 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by EagleIsaac
-
Chapter 17 Opening a New Deck
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 17 Opening a New Deck
Good to see Kendall and Michael again. Michael is a very smart man. Agnes would have been devastated if they stayed at the hotel. She NEEDS to be Kendall's mom right now. They needed that "nap" at the hotel to reconnect again. Another very well written chapter. I look forward to seeing how things go with Carson at dinner. -
Chapter 9 Beautiful Day
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 9 Beautiful Day
Incredibly hot sex made even better by the depth of love felt by Chet and Arron. You are a master of taking great sex and making it into something more. Something even better. I think all of Chet's efforts to build Arron's confidence are working. I agree with ColumbusGuy - Chet's things are going to start filling the house before the week is out. -
The secrets are finally out in the open! AND the Furballs arrived. Excellent chapter Albert!
-
Great story Carlos. I loved the connection between the generations as they each cared for Melvyn. Made me wish I had a car to pass on to my son.
-
A dark chapter. You could feel the despair that Kyle and Jim felt as the days passed and they got closer to running out of oxygen. I was hoping that Kyle would tell Jim what happened to him - but I guess he is still not comfortable enough to trust him with that information.
-
Chapter 8 Take My Breath Away
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 8 Take My Breath Away
I am amazed how you can write a scene that is both steamy hot and incredibly tender and loving. Arron still has some doubts but it is good to see that he is able to overcome them quickly. I think spending the day together will be good for them. They fell in love quickly so it will be good for them to also build their friendship. -
Chip is either heartless or delusional. He could not have made it any more obvious that he was banging that kid if he help up a sign. He's damned lucky that Doc is so calm. I would have punched him for the cheating and that afternoon display with the boy toy before I walked away and didn't look back.
-
Chapter 7 Bridge Over Troubled Water
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 7 Bridge Over Troubled Water
I guess sometimes - like catching lightening in a bottle - you find love and you hold on tight, no matter how fast it happens. Arron was able to work through his insecurities and go back to fight for Chet - even if that fight was with himself. Good for him because no amount of love will help without some trust and faith. -
I've seen panic attacks and you did a good job showing how scared and out of control a person can feel during one. It's good to hear what Jim was thinking before he drugged Kyle. It explains his motives and may make Kyle comfortable enough to confide in him. I'm curious about what the Furballs have planned. I know they have something coming.
-
Chapter 6 Heartbreak Hotel
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 6 Heartbreak Hotel
I was worried that Chet's compassion and not explaining about Ian right away would come back to bite him. I hope Arron gives him a chance, but that's going to take a huge leap of faith for him. -
CJ handled the spotlight pretty well, although he was uncomfortable with the attention. Hopefully once he gets this internship - which I assume he is going to get - hopefully some of the attention will die down for him. He handled his time with Landon well. They had fun, they explored, but they didn't go any farther than what they were both comfortable with. Cesar and Brett would be proud of his mature decision making in the face of lust.
-
Great chapter! You could practically feel the oppression and the darkness as Kyle and Jim ran to save themselves. I was hoping they'd get some time alone to talk and maybe build some rapport and trust, but I think someone or something has other ideas. Can't wait to see what the furballs have in mind for the guys.
-
Seems to be trouble brewing in Miami. Hopefully Ritchie won't get caught in the middle of his parents' fight, but those two are selfish and self serving so I can see them dragging the kid into it if they think it will help them. So CJ is having a "sleepover"? It looks like Brett is going to be the more over protective of the two dads and there may be some questions/grilling in the morning.
-
Chapter 5 Good Vibrations
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 5 Good Vibrations
As with the Irritable1 and Cazpedroso, I worry that Chet didn't mention Ian's visit to Arron. I will, however, take your advice and trust you. These two are very sweet together. It's good that Arron realizes that he has trust issues and is trying to work on them. Chet is a good guy so I am pleased that Arron sees and appreciates it. -
It's good to see CJ expanding his circle of friends. Maybe he'll meet someone he might want to start dating, although he is still young, so there is no rush. I hope this redhead is worth all of the potential fallout for Chip. It sounds like the rest of the elite 8 will want to hang him by his balls for this. Chip doesn't sound like a bad guy, so why treat Doc like that? Why cheat? Just man up and break up with him and move on.
-
Good for CJ. He really put that biker in his place. I think a quick conversation needs to happen about overconfidence and how that can get you hurt, but otherwise the kid should be proud of himself. I agree with some of the other posters - don't think press would be a good idea. Don't want to give the step-dad the ammunition he needs to back out of their agreement.
-
You'll Be Coming Down
EagleIsaac commented on Carlos Hazday's story chapter in You'll Be Coming Down
A cliffhanger? And here I thought you liked your readers CJ is a brave kid taking on that biker like that. I hope he knows what he's doing and doesn't get himself hurt. Homophobes always seem to be mouthy bastards don't they? The signs don't look good for Doc and Chip. Even if Chip isn't cheating (although it looks bad right now) those two are not communicating at all. The relationship may be doomed regardless if they don't talk at some point. -
Poor kid. Must be tough to be separated from his brother. They seem to be close. Hope the step-dad doesn't make it difficult for them to stay in touch. It's good that CJ is making friends. Its nice that he has someone he can just shoot the shit and and hang out with. I wonder who this redhead is. He seems to be popping up everywhere.
-
Yep a safe sex talk is going to have to happen soon. lol. That boy is a walking bundle of hormones. I really like relationship between Cesar and CJ. It reminds me of my relationship with my son. We've had some of the same teasing conversations. I'm not big on the gym/lifting routine, but my son and I have competed over who could run a couple of bundle of shingles up a ladder the fastest. I'm still the champ
-
Even if Chip isn't cheating on Doc there is something fishy going on and Chip has some explaining to do. CJ is a smart kid and seems to like politics. Sounds like being in Washington is going to be a good fit for him.
-
The group of friends sound a lot like my group of friends when we get together - with the language and the ribbing. I have never spoken that way to my friends kids or my nephews, but I guess it was ok with Cesar and he was there to protect his kid if needed. It was nice that CJ was included with the group. He will have more people he can talk to about things he may not be comfortable discussing with his dads.
-
I can understand trying not to badmouth the other parent to your kid. You don't want to taint the relationship with your own prejudices and issues. In this case though I think its a matter of protectiveness for Cesar. The mom is not just distant, or bitchy and its not a case where this is about issues between the parents - she kicked a 15 year old boy out of his home. What would have happened if he didn't have Cesar to go to? I don't blame Cesar for being protective. I like the history on Brett's family. It gives his character a little more depth. Good chapter.
-
We Take Care of Our Own
EagleIsaac commented on Carlos Hazday's story chapter in We Take Care of Our Own
The joking interaction between the dads and CJ is great. I am like that with my son. Similarly to Cesar, I gave my son a credit card for emergency use. He knows the value of money so I trust him to be responsible with it. I would probably be uncomfortable with the amount of money being spent if I was CJ too, but I doubt this is going to be a weekly thing. It's good to see CJ being open about looking at guys around him. That must be a relief for him. -
So Lourdes isn't just a crappy parent, she's a crap human being too. It's funny that she puts her son being gay as a worse sin than her going to his school and lying to someone in the church. Pretty sure the man upstairs would beg to differ. I like how Cesar dealt with the situation with step-dad. He was tough, to the point, but was polite. There is no way the guy wants bad press. I think CJ is going to be happier living with Cesar and Brett but no kid should have to deal with the rejection of a parent.
-
Chapter 4 I Can See Clearly Now
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 4 I Can See Clearly Now
Ian is a manipulative little bastard isn't he? I hope that Arron doesn't show up while Ian is still in the apartment or that could torpedo his relationship with Chet pretty quick. I can't see Ian being honest about why he's there. The good thing about the visit is that Chet knows he's finally over the little manipulator.
