-
Posts
837 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by EagleIsaac
-
I like Papa Brett. He was quick to assure CJ that he was welcome and wanted. So it's confirmed that Lourdes is a coward and a bitch. And that step-dad - what a piece of work. One of his soldiers comes on to his minor aged step-son and he kicks out the step-son? There's a special place in hell for people like that.
-
Really good first chapter. The stepdad is an ass and the mom is a coward. I have no respect for people who kick out their kids jusf because they're gay. It's pathetic. Lucky for CJ that his dad seems like a stand up guy.
-
Exciting chapter. So Jim realized the Furballs were "communicafing" with Kyle. I wonder if he regrets passing that information on to the government. It seems these creatures are a lot more intelligent than they first appeared and they have taken a liking to Kyle. I'm with Robert - is the attack being orchestrated by a seperate branch of the government of were they monitoring the experiment waiting for a good time to strike?
-
That wasn't what I expected. I wonder why Kyle was drugged. Was it for his own protection or a more sinister purpose?
-
Poor kid. Not surprised he is freaking out. It's not every day strange furry creatures on a strange planet impose their emotions and wishes on you. Jim has been studying these creatures so I wonder if there is a reason why they aren't trying to communicate with him- or have they?
-
Interesting. These creatures seem to be trying to communicate with Kyle. I wonder if Jim knows they can do that. I would be as pissed off as Jim about Kyle going outside. To Jim it was impulsive and immature two things he can't risk having around apparently sensitive research. That will likely change when Jim realizes these critters are "talking" to Kyle.
-
Pretty impulsive of Kyle to go outside when he really has no idea what is out there. I think there may be more to this than we are seeing right now. Good cliffhanger ending, luckily the next chapter is already posted.
-
Great first chapter. The characters and premise are interesting. I was looking for a new story to follow and so far this has great promise.
-
Chapter 3 Strangers In The Night
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 3 Strangers In The Night
Well the actual date went better then the beginning that's for sure. I think that spark between them only needs a little fanning before it turns into a forest fire. These two are both in the same place looking for the same things in life. That doesn't happen very often. I say go with it and see where it takes them. I wonder how they'll "break" the news to Michael and Kendall. I see some evil plotting before they give their friends the good news. -
Arron has a painful past. That kind of betrayal is not easy to get over. I was worried he wouldnt answer the phone and just leave. Maybe Chet's sincerity and honesty can help Arron get over his past.
-
Chapter 1 Walking on Sunshine
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 1 Walking on Sunshine
I'm glad you are doing Chet's story. He's too good as guy to be alone. Sounds like he and Arron have some chemistry. That's a good start. -
Chapter 16 House of Cards
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 16 House of Cards
Kendall's mom is a lot tougher than I gave her credit for. Kendall has a lot of resentment and anger inside of him and I don't think that can all be resolved in one conversation, but this one was a start. Carson seems to be going through a lot of life changes in the last few years. It had to be sobering to watch his partner go through the death of his son. You end up thinking about your own life, your own kids when that happens to someone you know. Maybe now that Kendall has stood up for himself and Carson has acknowledged some of his mistakes they can start to get past this, even if that is going to take some time. Hope they have that time. -
I've played doctor a time or two myself. Some great stories there, but doctor-patient confidentiality and all that. It can be hard as a parent to admit when you've messed up. Good for Agnes for not only realizing that she didn't give Kendall the support he needed when he was younger, but apologizing to him. I also like that he is supportive of Kendall and Michael's relationship. I get why Michael said Kendall didn't have to come out to his family, but Kendall needed to do it to fully get out from under his dad's thumb. It looks like the next chapter is going to be interesting. I wonder what the dad overheard in that kitchen doorway.
-
Chapter 14 Some Games are Team Games
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 14 Some Games are Team Games
Michael doesn't fool around when he makes his mind up about something. They're now officially common law partners and sharing an apartment and closet space. Kendall seems like more of a think before you jump kind of guy. I think they will compliment each other well. Glad Chet came by and they are building a friendship with him. I chuckled thinking about Kendall roping Michael into trying to play matchmaker between Arron and Kendall. -
Chapter 13 Betting on a Sure Thing
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 13 Betting on a Sure Thing
I enjoyed several things about this chapter. " sleepy-sexy" I love that look on a guy. Michael's parents calling them out was funny as hell. Something my dad would do. They are sappy and they don't care. Good for them. They are newly together. Be as sappy as you want. Own it. Kendall would choose Michael over anyone else. I loved all of that. My one sad moment was Chet. He is lonely. My only consolation is that I know you are writing his story right now ;p -
Chapter 12 The Luck of the Draw
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 12 The Luck of the Draw
“I never knew it could be like this" Years of unsatisfying encounters to scratch an itch would not compare to being with someone you love. They are both finally getting to see that. I remember the first time I was able to take all of someone, I was over the moon to be able to do that for him - to give him that. They are partners, life partners. That they are. You certain you can't tell me where I can get my own Michael? -
Chapter 11 Playing For Real
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 11 Playing For Real
The openness and honesty of this relationship is admirable and something we should all strive for. Michael was jealous of Chet, but instead of chewing it over endlessly and letting it fester in his mind, he bared himself and his insecurity to Kendall. Kendall, in turn, revealed how badly Michael's past string of women hurt him. Neither was revealed to punish the other or cause guilt, they just wanted to clear the air and be honest with the other. I am glad you didn't go the easy plot angle route of having Michael be quietly jealous of Kendall's friendship with Chet and hating the guy. This was they might all be friends. -
Chapter 10 Playing a Game of Hearts
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 10 Playing a Game of Hearts
"I'm not trying". That's a good line. These two are aren't playing at this. They're both commited, body and soul. I think we all wish we could find that in someone. I like how playful these two are. They were friends before lovers and it is nice to see some of that playful, teasing friendship winding its way through the lover's intimacy. The shower scene was very hot. The first time I did that with someone was a very intimate experience. More intimate than the actual sex. The fact that Michael wanted to do that - initiated that level of intimacy, even though he is so new to the idea of m/m sex - shows just how commited and in love he really is. I am positive I need that cold shower now. -
Intense chapter. So many emotions. From pain to sadness and disappointment then hope and joy. They really went through them all. It is ironic to think that these two men have been protecting each other from their "shameful" feelings all of these years. What would have happened if Kendall broke earlier? Although I think Kendall is right and Michael wasn't ready. He obviously is more than ready now. "Michael shouted his pleasure and its name was Kendall" and "Kendall-sexual" - Michael is embracing this with everything he has now. And damn, for two boys who have never done this before they sure can heat things up. I may need a cold shower after this chapter.
-
Chapter 8 Playing to Win
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 8 Playing to Win
I feel Michaels pain, literally. I tore my MCL a few years back. Hurts like a bitch. His recovery is going to be slow and uncomfortable. I would have punched Lanny too. He's lucky the rest of his team didn't come after him. Kendall's need to take care of Michael overrode his self preservation and left the door open for Michael's confession and that sweet kiss. I understand Kendall's need to run. He needed space to get his equilibrium again. Now they can talk. -
Chapter 7 Changing the Rules
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 7 Changing the Rules
It is good that Kendall finally initiated contact with Michael. Good on Chet for encouraging that phone call. Those phone calls, and the feelings evoked in each man during and after, shows both how much their feelings have evolved, and how far they still have to go before they can be together. Kendall chose Michael though, so at least there is hope. Sadly, I have known people like both Candy and Lanny in my life. I may have even dated my own Candy at one time. Narrow minded, selfish people being led by other narrow minded, selfish people can really cause a lot of mischief. I have a feeling the game is going to get interesting. -
Chapter 6 Double Solitaire
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 6 Double Solitaire
Chet is a good man and a better friend. It's too bad Kendall is not in the right frame of mind to actually listen to him. I felt the sting of rejection with Michael when Kendall told him to leave and not come back. I felt his pain and he saw the man he now realizes he loves with another. I even felt Kendall's panic, frustration and hopelessness when he realized that all of his time in self imposed isolation away from Michael was for nothing. He is still just as in love with Michael as when he first walked away. Kudos to you as an author for making all of that very real and relatable. I confess to sleeping with someone's shirt and eating their favorite foods to make me feel closer to them when we were apart, but I am a closet romantic (don't tell my teenager, he would probably have stroke from the shock) -
Chapter 5 Ace in the Hole
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 5 Ace in the Hole
I admire how well you are able to describe Michael's pain, his devastation, his epiphany and then his hope. I think there are many gay men out there, myself included, that have used women as a way to ignore how we really feel and what we really want. At least Michael seemed not to lead any of these women into thinking he wanted anything permanent from them. I don't think things are going to be easy for Michael, even though he has finally allowed his true feelings to surface. How will he ever explain this to Kendall and not have it come across as too convenient? I suspect Kendall's life may have also taken a few turns in the time they have been apart. Hopefully nothing has happened that will complicate an already messy situation. -
Kendall's inner monologue is earily familiar. "Was he ready for sex with a man" "was sex enough". I can understand his need for distance and his baby steps towards developing a relationship (even if it is just friendship) with Chet. Chet seems like he is a pretty stand up guy. If nothin else comes of this whole thing, maybe Kendall will have at least made a friend who knows the real him.
-
Good wrap up of loose ends in the epilogue. I am looking forward to reading more about Vasili and the Dolphins.
