-
Posts
837 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by EagleIsaac
-
Given how young the boys are I am very impressed with their depth of commitment and feeling for each other. They didn't have sex - they made love to each other in that haymow. They don't think they can marry so they commit to each other in the only way they can - with a pledge to each other. I really like their teasing as well. They are serious and commited to each other but the teasing shows they can still have fun and carefree with each other. Linda seems to have thawed a little towards Mikey. I guess we'll see how she acts when she sees the boys at school.
-
A very hot and tender morning for the boys. Nothing is better than waking up in the arms of someone you love - feeling cherished. It's good that Mikey is confident enough now that he can do that for Jay. The shared first attempts at blow jobs was very sweet. Jay wanted to badly to please Mikey and it seems the same was true for Mikey. For me the best part was choosing each other's clothes and dressing each other - the give and take - caring for each other. Another excellent chapter.
-
Very good chapter. I am impressed with Jay's parents more and more each time I read about them. They are good, kind and open minded people. I think everyone would wish for parents like that. They are very open with their children and don't lecture - but discuss potential ramifications of decisions. The exchange of the charms was very touching. They do compliment each other well. The sex was hot - but very sweet. It's great that they can discover the physical side of love together.
-
The happiness was short-lived. Hopefully they can come up with a plan quickly before more Furballs get hurt. It's intriguing that Jim was given psionic abilities - but it will come in useful.
-
Chapter 19 Game of Chance
EagleIsaac commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 19 Game of Chance
Stories don't generally make me cry, but this had me tearing up several times - and made me want to call my dad. He can be an ---hole but I would hate for the last words I ever said to him to be in anger. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until the doc came in to tell them that Carson was going to live. A very powerful chapter. -
It was interesting seeing Jay and Mikey interacting with two gay young men with more life experience. The camaraderie with people who understand what you are going through can be empowering - especially for Mikey - who thought he was alone only a few days ago. It was too bad that Jay's movie plans didn't work out but with Mikey I really think it is the thought that counts. As for the marijuana ad - Smoky McBongwater had me laughing so hard I cried
-
I like how Mikey cared for Jay when he ran outside in his socked feet. It shows a level of caring between the two boys that is very moving. The description of Jay being so distracted by Mikey and his parents acceptance that he ran outside like that made me smile. The slow undressing and redressing was sensual and unhurried and perfect for the two of them. They love each other, which gives each touch more meaning than just satisfying physical need. Now I wonder what Jay has planned for them - if they ever get out of the bed
-
I like how Nelson reassured Eric that it is and would have always been him that Nelson would want and love. Rob is larger than life - in personality and looks - a pretty big shadow to be living under. The group again made me smile with their banter and playfulness. They click with each other very well. I also like Maria. She was quick to include Nelson as a friend - and give him a kiss on the cheek. It's always better when your friends get along with your guy. It seems all of the friend - so far - get along with the boys. I'm curious to see how Carolyn fits in and seeing Rob as the only single one when the whole group gets together.
-
Saturday Dinner At Mom's
EagleIsaac commented on ColumbusGuy's story chapter in Saturday Dinner At Mom's
There are several things spoke to me in this chapter: - Jays parents watching the boys from inside. They realize who Mikey is to their son and accept him before they meet him. These are good people. - Miles worried that HIS Jay had phone sex with Kurt. He's claimed Jay as his. - Mikey asking if he can call Jay kæreste. - trusting Jay not to let him fall off of the horse - washing each other - the loving touches and care for each other - Jays parents speaking to Mikey about the relationship with Jay. I think on some level they realize how fragile Miles actually is and approaching him first and giving him their approval was important. - Mikey pulling his and Jays hands to the table top in front of Jay's parents. It was very brave. - Mikey trusting Jay's parents with their secret. The trust and confidence that is building in Mikey is new but seems to be blossoming quickly thanks to Jay and now his family. -
"With you, my heart's at home". I think these words are true for both Mikey and Jay. I am very pleased with Mikey giving Jay his journal to read - removing all of his secrets - including Kurt/Greg. It was a very brave thing for him to do. He stripped himself bare and presented himself for judgement and tore down his self imposed walls.
-
One is the roots and the other is the wings - a perfect partnership - two halves of a whole. It is a very special thing to find your other half - your roots or your wings. These two boys are really lucky to have found that in each other at such a young age. The talk on the couch was good for them. They revealed some of their insecurities and flaws and accepted them in each other. Jay can make Mikey laugh and Mikey gets Jay to focus. A touching chapter and hopefully a turning point for Miles' depression.
-
It was good to see the interaction between Jay's parents and their interaction with their children. Kids do think that parents don't notice things but involved parents do notice a lot. I found it intriguing that his mom noticed the belt and shirt - but neither parent seemed overly concerned about the implications. I laughed at the description of Jay cleaning his room. It could have been my son when he would prepare for a girl to come over. His room would never be more clean than 5 minutes before his guest would arrive. I like the song that Jay was singing. I could picturing him singing it to his horse or while cleaning.
-
I'm pretty sure I know what is happening to Jim and Kyle - but that has to be terrifying to wake up to. The Furballs only tried to help and I think it will help - but that terror that Kyle is projecting would be tough for them to handle.
-
I can relate to Kendall. I'm not estranged from my parents but we don't exactly get along. They didn't agree with some of my choices in my past and are in my life for their grandson's sake. I think if my father had a life altering epiphany like Carson did I would be skeptical too. Kendall is very lucky to have Michael there to help him sift through the strong emotions and boil things down to what is important - that his dad is trying to be a better father and his mom has made a lot of effort to make amends for never supporting Kendall. He also helped Kendall's parents understand the mom and pop issue. There were a lot of strong emotions in that room - but I think they were cleansing. They might be able to move forward now and have a chance of leaving the past behind.
-
After a horrible start the date ended on a very sweet note. The teasing about cooking and who asked out whom - Jay holding out his hand for Mikey to take - the "kisses" - holding each other on the couch - all made for a touching and hot date. Jay is a good kid and seems to recognize Mikey's vulnerability and is quick to try to address his fears.
-
Sometimes teenage boys don't think until it's too late. My son was late coming home one day and didnt call to tell me - he didn't see a reason to when he was already late and headed home. I think Jay should have called sooner - but get why he didn't think to to it until he was already late. I'm relieved that he found Mikey - but that image of Mikey in that garage might haunt him for a long time. It was a sweet scene in the candy store - buying chocolate for Mikey. The kid really has it bad
-
Why didn't he answer the phone? The suicide attempt shocked me. Miles is in a much worse place than I thought. I know he's upset about Jay not showing up - but does he actually think that even if Jay showed up that his phone sex relationship could or should continue? He planned to have phone sex on the same day as his date with Jay? From what Kurt/Greg said at lunch - he is having phone sex with more than Miles so he's not looking for a relationship. I know there are more chapters so this isn't the end of Miles - but who will find him and what will be the fallout? A tough chapter.
-
I'm not sure what to think about the Kurt/Greg situation. On one hand I can understand Miles' fascination with Kurt. The guy is offering something exciting but relatively safe. On the other hand Jay seems like a nice boy who may want to start a relationship with Miles - if they get along on their date. For a boy who thought he had no options a couple of days ago - it has to be tough to know what to do.
-
Hmm. Kurt has his number? Says to me that he knows Miles. Just speculation though. The phone sex was really hot - but if it's not Jay - and I doubt it was - what would that mean for that fledgling relationship? Will Miles continue to have phone sex with one boy while getting to know another? Miles' live has suddenly become much more interesting in 24 hours.
-
I really felt for Miles. It must have been a scary and desperate time living in a small town and not knowing any other gay teens. I didn't really come out until I was in college (to my family in my 20s) so I understand the fear of discovery. I hope that having Jay as a friend - and maybe more?- will help Miles get past the need to have the pills around. The phone sex caller was surprising. I wonder if it's someone who knows Miles?
-
Jay did a great job standing up to his sister. It's hard to go against what is considered popular- especially if you have a sibling who values popularity that much. jay is shaping up to be quite a strong young man.
-
Very sweet and hesitant interaction between the two boys. Both boys seem so afraid of rejection - but Jay has made the first hesitant move. Good first chapter.
-
Prompt 380 Sure, now you want me to make the decisions.
EagleIsaac commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 380 Sure, now you want me to make the decisions.
Hmmm now what did Eric end up buying? He is going to be a handful for Nelson to deal with. . Haha "Just remember to lock the door while you’re ‘reading.’ OK?” The banter between these boys is great, although some days Eric might contemplate smothering Rob in his sleep. -
Prompt 318 I’ve wanted to do that since … forever.
EagleIsaac commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 318 I’ve wanted to do that since … forever.
I like the teasing between Rob, Jas, Nelson and Eric - especially the "vanilla" conversation Rob did a great job handling the bully and making it clear that Kevs attitude was pathetic. Hopefully the rest of those boys carry that lesson with them.
