Jump to content

Carybr

Members
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carybr

  1. Very nice resolution to the conflict between Roger and Beth, well done!
  2. Carybr

    The Sleepover(s)

    If there is anyone reading this for whom the idea of male sex is new, I'll just say this: Putting a condom on your partner can be a pretty exciting part of foreplay. If he has any objections, that's when there can be a discussion. No surprises, no too-late situations.
  3. Carybr

    Debrief

    I can see Jason's point. Working security and then discovering that putting up with sexual advances ( whether from men or women) is a condition of employment can be a nonstarter.
  4. Good ending thanks
  5. Zach and Jackson each say the other was violent. Each has some "proof". This ought to be interesting. But it is concerning that Jackson gets angry with Dominic when he doesn't understand something.
  6. The Dallas dream was exactly what I thought. Why not make this chapter a Dallas Dream and end the story properly? You were almost there.
  7. Carybr

    London fun

    I keep wondering about his illness (and now we hear there was an operation). Just curious.
  8. Carybr

    Chapter 10

    Truly an amazing chapter. The worst thing that can happen right now is for a character to wake up in the next chapter and it was all a dream.
  9. Carybr

    A Change of Life

    Such a great start to a story. I am looking forward to following this one. I wonder how Mr Noone pronounces his name? Is is like the time of day (noon) or like the two words "No One" or some other way?
  10. Carybr

    Chapter 8

    Greg got Brian’s memories in a very powerful way. It will be interesting to see what good he can bring from this situation.
  11. I was curious about Jackson's disfigurement until I saw his facebook portrait - wow the guy is hot. Even with the scars. Did you (author) do the art?
  12. Carybr

    Chapter 21

    Works that way with Humans as well.
  13. Carybr

    Chapter 23

    Deus ex machina ending.
  14. Carybr

    Family time

    I'm really looking forward to the Wednesday meeting with the legal people. Especially if a certain piece of paper gets put forth and discussed.
  15. Yes, can't have Cory injured from falling for Roy.
  16. Carybr

    Chapter 22

    Such a great chapter, left me in suspense. No telling what will happen next. But I'm hopeful!
  17. This looks like a great start to an interesting story. Cory gets a full view of Roy and falls out of the tree. That’s pretty funny!
  18. Carybr

    LAX

    RIP Carlos. We'll miss you.
  19. Colin needs to separate himself from his family for his peace of mind. They are manipulative; mother is not infirm; he can just say "Peace be with you but I'm taking a break for a few months. When I return we will see if you can be civil."
  20. Carybr

    Plans

    How about copies for the readers?
  21. Carybr

    Chapter 17

    The boys’ stories break my heart. Let’s hope the healing goes well.
  22. Carybr

    Chapter 16

    Nice chapter. This is how I visualize the castle.
  23. Carybr

    Colin 4

    How wonderful; Colin is speaking up for himself!
  24. This is certainly good news! I wonder if things will keep getting better or if the situation will suddenly worsen.
  25. Carybr

    Chapter 29

    Seth at last has some closure on his troubles. Good ending.
×
×
  • Create New...