Jump to content

Carybr

Members
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carybr

  1. I think something in the present will be popping up!
  2. Another shining story with great commentary. Come for the story, stay for the snark.
  3. Carybr

    Chapter 17

    I always love Ronyx’s stories.
  4. Carybr

    Chapter 16

    Such a wonderful story. Hope there are more chapters.
  5. Carybr

    Thirty-Five

    Robert and Keith get to try out a new art form - new to them, opera. The opera the author gets them to, Katya Kabanova, is a very moving piece about a partnership that is so disastrous that by the end there are two deaths, a murder and a suicide...it's very gripping. And while Keith is watching this, he is trying to figure out how to resolve loose ends from his relationship with Maria....and struggling to define his relationship with Robert. Masterful chapter, Robert Hugill!
  6. Carybr

    Chapter 60

    I think Brian being with Uncle Louis for 4 hrs every week, even if only on a professional basis, is probably the best thing that could have happened to him in this situation.
  7. Carybr

    Foster 1

    Thanks and blessings for this.
  8. Carybr

    Finding Greg

    This is one of those rare stories that inspires commentary that is as illuminating and entertaining as the story itself!
  9. Carybr

    Road Trip Home

    2 1/2 paragraphs in the last chapter about Julia - that they met and liked to spend Saturdays together. Then this chapter open with regular sex between them. This is strange since Oscar couldn’t even look at a naked person in the past without getting very upset. Then Julia disappears with a lame excuse and ghosts Oscar. Again, Oscar has no reaction. Oscar is not acting consistently.
  10. Carybr

    Phone Call

    I don’t think Oscar is homophobic at all. But there is nothing in the story that explains his physical reactions to events, and he expresses no remorse or concern when someone who was once his friend attempts suicide. This doesn’t make sense and I am done
  11. Carybr

    Phone Call

    That’s it I am done. Couldn’t understand Oscar’s reaction to Rizen’s action earlier although I read it three times. Either there was more than was reported or there is something in Oscar’s past that caused Rizen’s actions to trigger the reaction, also not reported. Perhaps Oscar has some sort of disability, also not reported.
  12. Carybr

    Chapter 10

    The story keeps getting better.
  13. Wow, there is a bad storm with lots of damage. The lads jump in and spend the morning cleaning up the exteriors of the cottages around them. I'm impressed with their volunteerism and can-do spirit.
  14. Carybr

    Twenty-Three

    Anniversaries! I wonder what Keith and Thomas will end up cerebrating. Their first date? Their first time having sex with each other? Moving in together? All worth celebrating.
  15. Carybr

    Chapter 9

    Phil is thinking about the past and is sorry for all the mistakes he made, but he doesn't see any other choices he could have made. He needs to forgive himself and move on.
  16. Carybr

    Twenty

    It's so nice to see the contrast between the two relationships. Keith and Thomas seem to have it right!
  17. Carybr

    The Party

    Reading these stories, I sometimes get the impression of a James Bond-style villain, stroking a white cat and slavering over his Bond boys. Heyward definitely feels the type.
  18. Carybr

    Chapter 7

    Wow! Colin and Jason take Phil out to lunch, and he connects with an old flame. Do I sense a hint of romance in the air?
  19. Another nice addition to the Hugillverse! Deciding to meet the relatives.
  20. Love the humor in this one.
  21. Great start for a new story.
  22. Carybr

    Chapter 43

    Such sweet pillow talk.
  23. Carybr

    Chapter 2

    I have a hard time believing that a football coach can get away with sexual assault on female high school students, in this time of me-too. That school district is opening itself to some huge lawsuits.
  24. Carybr

    Twelve

    I was wondering that too, @Cane23. And, like many, I do love athletes in short shorts. Or tight uniforms, such as in baseball. Going to minor league games and sitting close to the action, watching those players in their 20s can be quite thrilling.
  25. Carybr

    Chapter 1

    Greg does need to learn how to diffuse situations; learning in high school is better than learning on the job in international relations.
×
×
  • Create New...