Jump to content

Carybr

Members
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carybr

  1. Carybr

    Chapter 18

    So far so good, but there might still be a kink in the road for these guys in the next chapter.
  2. Carybr

    Chapter 26 S1

    So detailed and realistic, great story!
  3. Carybr

    Chapter 17

    The twists and turns in this chapter were fun. God bless Aunt Marie!
  4. Carybr

    Chapter 25 S1

    Another very interesting chapter, Bill.
  5. Carybr

    Batch 50

    Wow, I never wanted this one to end. But I guess the roommates are now lovers, the families are happy with the situation, and the first semester in college is over. what more can one want?
  6. Carybr

    Batch 47

    Wow what a super chapter, and not at all what I expected would happen. Who goes on a date expecting to be bashed? Matt was stupid - how could be expect to get away with it? So good to see River and Gav get together - I could see R was crushing on G for the longest time. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
  7. Carybr

    The Agean

    I will post last words from CJ: “Oh well, not to get religious but ashes to ashes and dust to dust. With both Liz and Abo, I choose to recall the happy times. And to realize my life’s better because they were part of it.” (As Time Goes By, Chaper 5)
  8. Carybr

    Chapter 24 S1

    Another wonderful chapter, thanks Bill!
  9. Carybr

    Batch 46

    This was an awesome chapter! Can't wait to met Chad.
  10. Carybr

    Chapter 15

    This story just has not grabbed me like others by this author. I have skipped the last three chapter postings and it seems like I didn't miss anything. Maybe it's me. Analysing my reactions, it's Craig - can't stand the guy. Can't stand Stacy either but I have known women like her and I usually flea them (yes I have spelled it correctly F L E A). Poor Seth has to put up with both of them.
  11. Carybr

    Batch 45

    STDs...all I can say is OUCH. And, he's lucky he picked up something that is treatable. More and more of them are becoming resistant to medicine.
  12. Carybr

    Chapter 23 S1

    Another great chapter! It will be interesting to see what the training it like.
  13. Carybr

    Batch 44

    Awesome chapter, and I totally sympathise with R's view of sports. Until you actually get to the field and see those men in uniforms with their tight...muscles fitted so fine under the cloth, you just have no interest. Wait until baseball season comes.
  14. Carybr

    Batch 38

    I have never heard of Rally's/Checkers either; must be regional. But what a great start to an entertaining story. Looking forward to more chapters.
  15. Carybr

    Chapter 5

    I think I have read all of the stories you have posted online. This is the best yet. I really didn't see the end of the chapter coming, it was a surprise to me. I am interested in what happens next, will wait with anticipation for next week.
  16. Another entertaining story from Bill W, meant to be told around a campfire I bet.
  17. Carybr

    Chapter 18

    I once had a boyfriend like Myles. I hope Peter is ok.
  18. Carybr

    Chapter 17

    This was a wonderful chapter.
  19. Carybr

    Chapter 15

    Love this story. I hope the two boys will be able to graduate and go to college together. Maybe Parker can transfer to Marcus’s school for the balance of the year?
  20. Carybr

    Run, Run, Run...

    wish I had my own ginger twink.
  21. Carybr

    Chapter 14

    Such a good chapter! I like where you are taking these characters.
  22. Great scene, fantastic sex.
  23. Thanks, I will look for that. You might like Jack of Hearts and Living Upstairs, with the same characters, set in 1940s Los Angeles. Cary
  24. I love the Brandstetter series. Fadeout may be the best novel in it. Have you ever tried Hansen’s gay romances?
  25. Carybr

    Chapter 9

    This story keeps getting better with each chapter.
×
×
  • Create New...