Jump to content

Carybr

Members
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carybr

  1. Carybr

    Chapter 3

    This story is getting more interesting with each chapter. I agree the unnamed black boy may be Alex's brother and I too hope there is romance in the air between them, with Alex playing a supporting part. Maybe he can get a romance going of his own with Sam?
  2. Carybr

    Chapter 1

    Beautiful story. Thanks.
  3. Let’s hope Madeline still has her power.
  4. Happy New Year! Thanks for the wonderful chapter.
  5. Carybr

    Chapter 2

    The first day of school is going perfectly awful for Neil. He does seem to have a firm friend in Sammy, and an ally in Ms. Shelton.
  6. Carybr

    Chapter 1

    Sweet!
  7. Carybr

    Chapter 1

    Nice story. Thank you!
  8. Carybr

    Sociability

    This was a very lovely chapter, a good time had by all.
  9. It's great to hear that there are future installments written and planned. Of course your loyal readers can always use our imaginations to fill in the gaps of happenings off-stage, as it were. Thanks Summerabbacat for the Eartha Kitt song. I'm sure that will be in my head all day, and I couldn't ask for anything better.
  10. I can just imagine all sorts of calumnies a Bible-basher might utter against a school staff member; needn't be homophobic in nature, just offensively personal.
  11. Carybr

    A Visit to Miami

    This is going to be great for him, as long as a politician with a magic marker doesn't disagree.
  12. Carybr

    Chapter 17

    I totally sympathise with Mickey. My stomach has the same reaction to salami and eggs.
  13. Carybr

    Chapter 2

    Have read this story elsewhere and it’s great. This appears to be a revision but without seeing them side by side I couldn’t say. Looking forward to seeing it again
  14. Carybr

    Press Friday

    We know Jackie has already tried to put the blame on Ludo with the story of his so-called affair with that female which he totally ruined by turning out to be gay, how could he ruin her alibi like that? Her mind is probably working overtime trying to re-spin the blame on Ludo and Arthur now for her misdeeds. "My husband's a poof Milord and that's the root of the problem!"
  15. Or at least a threesome with a hunky policeman!
  16. This chapter explains the title of the story, Breaking Free. Getting free of these two disgusting phobes is a good thing. Too bad Ralph can't divorce his parents.
  17. Carybr

    Chapter 1

    Double hankie story. Very moving and appropriate for the season. Many thanks.
  18. It seems Therese's Mr Safe and Boring is in fact Mr Dribble.......I guess that's better than being Mr Drip.
  19. Lesley is delightful. “You’ve joined the dark side?” more like joined the pink side.
  20. Holiday in a tree house? Too Swiss Family Robinson. Can't imagine that of Jackie, she of the long languid baths with lots of creams and lotions and oils.
  21. Carybr

    Preparations

    Thank you for your writing. Great chapter.
  22. Carybr

    Chapter 15

    Hi, just want you to know that I love this story so much I have read it through two or three times. Keep well. The next chapter will come when it comes.
  23. Carybr

    The Garden

    Ludo...I have a hard time not misreading his name as Luddite...is this a common name in the UK?
  24. Carybr

    The Last Party

    Love the image - Tom of Finland dating Arabian Nights. Too bad the party was "definitely D list." Heyward wanted one last bang, but one gets the feeling that it was a whimper instead. Glad Dan and Vaughn are finally moving in together.
×
×
  • Create New...