Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Tuesday... trip to the dentist day.. yippee but it's only to get one installed, so no needles or pain, which is a bonus. Baked yesterday, may bake again tomorrow to get more in the freezer. Otherwise i don't have much other than it's hot and i think i may need to mow the lawn. Whatever you're doing, have a good one. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” —Dolly Parton (born 1946) Singer-songwriter, actress, author, philanthropist See what i did there...
  2. I believe it is Monday. Not the best weekend cuz of a headache, but not the worst either. Gonna try to get some baking in while it's cool. Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend or normal weekend depending where you are... “My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.” —Hank Aaron (1934-2021) American professional baseball player
  3. Love watching the bats at dusk. Amazing creatures.
  4. Thanks. Sometimes that' all friends can do, but it means a lot. xo
  5. Mikiesboy

    Tag

    misread this the first time. i thought you wrote 'you almost had me convicted'
  6. Mikiesboy

    Tag

    Oh, no. He's a good fella really. A little tricksyness is a good thing.
  7. Mikiesboy

    Tag

    I think so... the cartel is known for silencing people; however, I'm sure the author will show us eventually. Wayne is known to be tricksy. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
  8. Mikiesboy

    Tag

    i've been called much worse.. i miss our old friend.. xoxo
  9. Mikiesboy

    Tag

    yeah, but am i right? Is the Yoder family part of that? You didn't answer that so now i'm thinking i'm right.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Tag

    i know Yoder is a Mennonite or Amish name. I think that Taggert's family is involved in the Mennonite drug smuggling that's done with the cartels in Mexico. He's hiding out from his family because he disagrees with growing pot and poppies. If you are keen to know more, there are numerous documentaries about it. Good chapter, Wayne.
  11. Nice chapter. I enjoyed it. Thanks, Wayne.
  12. Happy Friday... i wet my running cap (that's about as close as i get to actual running) and went for a few groceries.. boy howdy, it's steamy out there, i took a cab home. Best $8 i ever spent. Michael is on his way home cuz soccer is on and i am trying to cool down the house somewhat. Geez louise. I hope it cools off somewhat over the weekend. Maybe we can pop over to my MiL's for a quick swim between soccer games. Anyway, enjoy whatever you're getting up to, or not up to.
  13. Happy Canada Day.. not feeling the greatest today. I'm gonna go back to bed for a while i think. Have a good day everyone.
  14. Thanks, Reader... much appreciated!
  15. Thank you, Parker. i know you are. I'm okay. Thank you for reading xoxo
  16. It's a blessing if you have someone. Thanks for your thoughts.
  17. Thank you for reading and for your comments.
  18. Thanks, chris. I appreciate it.
  19. You're right. Thanks for doing just that. xo
  20. I'm glad you're hanging on...don't quit.
  21. Oh, you're to blame for this, eh? I just got another warning that the humidex will be 111F or higher tomorrow. Yippee and i got to go out and fetch the dog, walk him and then walk home. Cannot wait.. LOL.
  22. Well, happy Tuesday. My dentist's office called yesterday to confirm my appointment on Thursday. My dentist's office called ten minutes ago to tell me my dentist has decided to take a VERY long weekend so my appointment now is on Tuesday at 11:30am. I think the weather here has scared people off. For some reason they rather go up to the cottage or sit by the lake or a pool rather than work during our little heat wave. I'm good with that, I didn't want to go over there either. It means longer with this tooth issue but oh well. Have a good day folks.. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or work around it.” —Michael Jordan (born 1963) retired professional basketball player, businessman
  23. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    I've considered dried garlic, maybe i'll give some a try. I usually end up freezing the fresh stuff because our local stuff in Ontario usually comes it little boxes of three and i dont need that much all at once. I just separate the cloves and put them in a freezer bag with the skin on. It's works well. Yes, standing still is a direction, you understand the meaning exactly. Stillness is a safe place. Thank you for reading and your wonderful comments.
×
×
  • Create New...