Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. This is wonderful news. Congratulations. Your stories are excellent and imaginative. So pleased for you! Very well deserved!!!
  2. Yes, he could print it but it doesnt mean he had the access to a pdf in order to sign it. It's different depending on his software.
  3. Is the document a .pdf? If so, he may not be able to sign if his software is outdated and he doesn't know about online tools that can help.
  4. It's Tuesday...i've been busy editing mostly for the past few days.. and then there's the housework and Husband care... Not much to say really.. so, “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” —Voltaire (1694-1778) philosopher, essayist
  5. Happy Friday... yesterday i went for my monthly ECT maintenance. They want to try every two months and see how it goes going forward. I've been better since starting it though, which is nice. The annoying voices i can just tell to shut up for the most part now. Anyway, today was get a haircut, do the groceries, cook some lamb chops and process apples for the freezer day. Now all i have to do is chill out and make some dinner in a few hours. Hope everyone is doing well!
  6. It is Wednesday. Gonna try to get some cleaning done around here today, cuz i want to go out for a while tomorrow. Thursday i usually clean up and do laundry and stuff. Hope you're all doing well. “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) philosopher, scientist, author
  7. yes, the point of me telling this story... food failures.. haha
  8. hahaha..... sorry but that's funny... Once upon a time, tim put birthday cake in the oven to keep it safe... i don't have to say more i'm sure.. You're in good company..
  9. Thanks. That is made from acrylic, it's very soft. It's also a dk weight. I want to make one from wool for myself. However the wool is sport weight which is a little thinner.. i will have to do some math to figure out sizes. I've discovered you can never escape math. LOL The yarn i have comes from a woolen mill in NB that opened in 1916. It's a lovely colour called grey heather. You can see it here: https://briggsandlittle.com/product/sport/ It's rustic wool, you find bits of straw in it. It's so cool. You can feel the lanolin as well. I'll have to wear something under it but it'll be warm.
  10. Thanks. i like those colours too.
  11. Thanks, chris. It's for my MiL who asked for one. Just need her to try it on, so i can make the neck the right size for her. But otherwise it's finished...but i was thinking about making her a matching scarf with the leftover yarn i have. I probably will.
  12. Happy Tuesday.... Sweater...done.
  13. Nothing much open here today so we just hung around the house. Glad you had a nice day with Phil Sir.
  14. Happy Monday. Yesterday was Michael's birthday, we went out for dinner and i baked him a little cake. No plans for today other than i have some celery to chop up for the freezer. I know...the excitement never ends around here. LOL. I think i will make myself finish seaming that sweater, it's not too hot atm, so holding woollen fabric won't be too bad! Have a nice day folks... “It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” —Mary Dunbar
  15. Happy Saturday. It's Labour Day weekend here in Canada. I was in bed by 10pm. That seems to work for me. I actually sleep, and i have a good 3 hours of quiet alone time in the morning. Michael is not an early sleeper like me, He is very much a night owl. It's all good. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend whenever it starts.
  16. Happy Friday. Only up 5 minutes and ready to go back to bed. But i have some things to do and people to see today. I'll be back later on. Hope you all have a good day. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain (1835-1910) [Samuel Clemens] humorist, essayist, novelist
  17. Yeah parts of TO got beaten up, there wasn't much wind where we are. We had a long thunderstorm and all of that but not the damage and power outages like they did farther west. Glad you're unscathed too!
  18. i think most of us would scream at that. I don't mind spiders if they are outside. I won't bother them if they stay away from me. Inside.. that's a different matter. (Things that fly or have more than 4 legs ... take note.) Michael is my go to bug killer. He doesn't cower in the corner like i do. I will step up and do it if there's no one else around though. Usually, we get a spider that takes up residence in the bathroom. I name them Harold, and when they get too big, Michael rescues them and puts them outside. They are eating something, so that's a good thing. However, jumping is a big no no and gliding down silently on silk is another. I hope you are okay...
  19. Back soon.. time for the morning walk..finally.
  20. It's not. It's solid and strong and those other two are just show-offs.
  21. Gary, how can you say such a thing? Honestly, look at those little angelic faces. Our Ripley had an angelic face and he was the devil in disguise. haha
  22. It's kinda the same here.. If you can work for some level of government you are in a union and protected by them. They get paid better than 'normal' people. So, whether you are a local meter reader or work for the Feds in some capacity, you make more. I worked for a bank which are federally regulated but we didn't have a union. Michael is in the police union even though he is a civilian because of what he does.
×
×
  • Create New...