Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Ripley was 17lbs of ornery even though he was mostly poodle. He was a little sh*t head. Haha. He used to drag around Michael's giant shoes. And he broke out of his crate..bent the bars. I could not bend them and Michael tried and couldn't either. Needless to say, we didn't put him back in there. I don't think we'll get another dog...i'm a good enough source of trouble and aggravation.
  2. Dryer, washer, garage door, back door.. all working now?
  3. This made me laugh.. i will have a look at Crusoe.. Michael loves dogs and has always wanted a dachshund. I'm not sure it would be a good fit. lol
  4. okay.. i know i'm annoying but oh well... so the lentil patties .. cost about $4.00 to make i got 9 not tiny ones from 2 - 19oz cans of lentils. Michael and i had 1.5 of them for lunch today. He liked them. That's not too shabby. You could cook your own lentils and then make them of course. I'm having some for dinner tonight while Michael eats pork chops. I'll partake of the veggies and potatoes as well.. I'll leave you all alone now.. lol.
  5. Finally made lentil patties (vegetarian because i put an egg in). Had a couple for lunch with some cucumber in sour cream. They were good and just what i wanted. Then had a kiwi and a few cherries. This kinda stuff i can happily eat all the time.
  6. It just appeared like magic. i loved every second...that face is something else. lol
  7. Under the Floorboards Some mornings leak in under the door, Into the room. Where there's a bed. And just me, becoming less of myself by the hour. I answer people with a borrowed voice. I say I’m tired. I say I’m fine. I say anything to keep them from looking. Inside, something is peeling from the walls. Courage is stacked and unwashed Hope is a language I spoke as a child and now only pretend to understand. I do not want advice or silver linings. I want
  8. Mikiesboy

    Aftermath

  9. Mikiesboy

    Shelter

    ⛈️💋⛈️
  10. ⛈️
  11. Happy Saturday (Friday, for some). “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't even happened yet.” —Anne Frank (1929-1945) diarist i'm sitting here thinking about this young woman and all she lived in her short life and i have no words tbh.
  12. Stupid and yet, not a surprise. I'm sorry you're stuck with the job of sorting this family out. I'm sorry for your husband too.
  13. It's Friday. I decided to skip going to the grocery store cuz really the only things we need are cream, eggs and apples. Michael said to wait and we'll go together tomorrow. I'm going to try and think about meals for next week cuz it's going to be very hot. I was at the store for bits and pieces on Wednesday and Thursday. I made overnight oats for my breakfast today rather than toast, which worked out well. I'll keep on doing that. Mainly because it felt healthier. Usually i cook an egg every morning, i think in the summer I will hard-boil eggs and eat the cool oats instead. Less cooking and cooler. Ok. I came on here to say happy Friday and I end up babbling. Have a good day, everyone.
  14. Definitely an 'under the blanket day'. See you when you come out...cuz you will xox
  15. probably will stay away from bread.. oh.. now's a good time for cloud bread!!
  16. Back from the dentist...it was a looooong appt. I now have a temp cap and my permanent one will be put on next Thursday. So, no flossing there, no water pik, no sticky food (which i don't eat often so i don't care) etc etc for the next week. I'll be eating lots of fruit, overnight oats and stuff. I'm happy with that. I'm not the biggest meat eater and really don't care if i have any.
  17. Thursday...Meh “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” —Lucille Ball (1911-1989) actress, producer i think this could be true...
  18. Wednesday.. Dentist tomorrow. Dog walking this afternoon. My morning walk now. And this.. have a good day everyone. “Those who wish to sing, always find a song.” —Swedish Proverb
  19. i remember this. It is a wonderful story of love and challenge, hate and change. If you haven't read it, take a few minutes and do. You will not regret a moment. And then read everything Parker has posted here. He's an amazing writer.
  20. I look at people's work and then decide if I can read it. Nicknames are a matter of personal choice/need for privacy, they are not an indicator of talent.
  21. Happy Tuesday. i am just want to say to friends here whose work i usually read...i will. I'm struggling a bit with reading much of anything and while a few weeks ago i could read and was writing A LOT, i'm lucky if i can get thru a sentence.. and then i reread them i just delete them. i think if i could look at my brain (and i dont want to) it would be scrambled eggs. So i just want to say i have not forgotten you and i'll get there eventually. Now have a good day.
×
×
  • Create New...